Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Desert Rats FC Season 14 preview.

Desert Rats embark on their 14th season at Level 7, with everything to lose after their stunning successes in T11 Season 88, although someone thinks there is something better than a Triple Crown & Undefeated season...

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-am-advice.jpg

The Rats seem to have jumped a season, there being a mysterious 'Season 11' in their History in which they apparently didn't participate in the League but got knocked out of the Cup in the Preliminary Round, thus the previous two seasons, which had been branded as seasons 11 and 12 were in fact seasons 12 and 13...

In the Cup, they are definitely in a higher-level competition as their first opponents are Level 8, and a sampling of the other teams in the draw has revealed Level 8 teams exclusively, but there is one Level 19 manager...

The Champions League Draw is similar, with only three definite Level 7 teams in the 32 teams in the Group stage. Daniela FC in Group D are the team to watch, being immediately installed as the pre-competition favourite...

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-champ-groups.jpg

The playing squad stays the same as that which finished the previous season, and are detailed below, with their Career stats.

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-playing-squad-initial.jpg

First match report.

Desert Rats FC played their first match of the season at home in the Cup Round 1 1st Leg against a Level 8 team some 31% in Quality adrift of their hosts. The Management and Training team had got together and coaxed the Rats Team Bonuses to the high 8% level, and this showed on the pitch as the team, playing Narrow Diamond against 3N-4-1-2, put on an attacking master-class, winning 4-0. It fell to midfielder Ireneusz Jezierski to celebrate his 50th appearance by notching up the first goal of the season, running onto a through ball from striker Emanuele Imbimbo and shooting through the 'keeper. The other striker, Julien Renard, was in generous mood, too, as he assisted central defender Garry Crawford with the goal that increased the lead, but just before the break, Renard got selfish as he ran through the middle of the defence and rounded the 'keeper to fire into an empty net. AMC Partick Tillmanns was having an off-day, as he failed with his free-kicks and hit the post twice during the first-half and was hooked early in the second in favour of midfielder Glenn Seynaeve, pushed forward into the AMC position. Seynaeve immediately got into the action running down the wing and crossing for Imbimbo to score. After that, the home side settled for what they had and coasted to the final whistle.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-05-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

New Identity

Learnt how to use arrows more efficiently, some nifty gritty about each competition, thanks to a friend..

I had to buy a lot of players this morning since I had to replace my stars who won't keep up...i dropped tokens and was able to get them, now I have to sell off some.

We started swiftly this season with a good performance where we beat opponent with 7goals to nil, even though I couldn't make it as I was servicing the worms.. Ohh the 60goal striker has scored 2already.. Nice
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 02-05-2017 at 06:17 PM.
    talisman, axd23, Bunzo and 1 others like this.

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    talisman, CM-16, Bunzo and 2 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

That was close...but I have Marco and he started the season as he finished 😊    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170205-174707.jpg
    talisman, Bunzo, HairDryer and 3 others like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    ​http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

New season, new hopes and dreams.

The roster is in the process of rebuild with several older players leaving the club and 3 new players arriving in the first day of the season. Now I'm waking up early tomorrow to grab some Nordgens if possible and waiting for the new batch of Academy talent.
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170205-225804.jpg

The season kicked off today with the first Cup match and ended in comfortable fashion as axd23 FC cruised through their weaker opponent with a 6-0 scoreline. Hopefully the journey of the boys in this season's Cup will not end up in the Round of 32 as last season.

Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170205-225441.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170205-225424.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-screenshot_20170205-225428.jpg

After last year's semi-final run axd23 FC has been drawn in an easily manageable group in this season's CL group stage. A good thing is that I play with teams of my level only.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    New Identity
    That's funny, I had the same idea:

Desert Rats FC have celebrated last seasons successes by replacing their vanilla strips and emblem.

Season 89 Are you ready?-desert-rats-shirts.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 02-05-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    CM-16, Bunzo, HairDryer and 1 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

double last season

gonna do 1 better this season.
    Asst Fc Platinium

This season looking for 2 additional in defence & mr/arm.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Gert Funck, Bunzo, Killroy and 2 others like this.

Cup :

Hakurei United 5-0 Tosalak FC

Petrov2g's 4-4-2 tactics is starting to pay off for Hakurei United. Together with new reinforcements such as Idrus Wahyu in the back and Zainal Pabangke in the middle, Hakurei's squad managed to blast through to the 2nd round thanks to the solid possesion game

Manchester United 0-6 Persebaya 2014

The main Persebaya team is also doing well in the second leg and the 4-4-2 in this one works perfect in the first half. Then I decided to switch attackers from Shinji Okazaki - Edo Rumaropen to Yabes Roni - Gareth Walker in the 2nd half. The score only plus one compared to the 1st half after Cho's free kick goal
    Gert Funck, talisman and axd23 like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Analysis :

I just found out that the 4-4-2 formation is not too effective against stronger teams. So I really need some help here if there's anyone that can beat stronger oppos using 4-4-2?
    axd23 likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Famous
    What have you learned from last season?
    Nordeus prefer to put me in a +1 Lvl CL for the 5th time in a row than dealing with the asso exploits! Frutrating.

Where did you place last season?
    Small treble

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    Yes. Promoted to Gold 2 with a 4-member team. I think we have reached our max there !

What are your achievements ?
    4 missing + 8 old school and 5 trebles !

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    3 B plus loads of tokens

Who do you want to replace?
    Got rid of my best scorer ever (a free-kick machine): he's going to be hard to replace. The beginning of a new era.

What are your goals for this season?
    Well, obviously treble. Let's have a go to this +1 Lvl CL since it seems there's no way to escape it for me !

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?
    4-5-1 V
    Last edited by gizzmo; 02-06-2017 at 11:36 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast