Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    What have you learned from last season?
    Nordeus prefer to put me in a +1 Lvl CL for the 5th time in a row than dealing with the asso exploits! Frutrating.

Where did you place last season?
    Small treble

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    Yes. Promoted to Gold 2 with a 4-member team. I think we have reached our max there !

What are your achievements ?
    4 missing + 8 old school and 5 trebles !

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    3 B plus loads of tokens

Who do you want to replace?
    Got rid of my best scorer ever (a free-kick machine): he's going to be hard to replace. The beginning of a new era.

What are your goals for this season?
    Well, obviously treble. Let's have a go to this +1 Lvl CL since it seems there's no way to escape it for me !

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?
    4-5-1 V
    A sure deal method is to not do well in the CL so you get a same level competition in the next season.
    I still think that this must be fixed though. I am a competitor and always want to win.
    Nordeus is basically telling us to not do well if we want competition in equal terms and that is just outrageous.

At the same time there are people exploiting the Association system with absolutely no repercussion and are able to build up superteams with free tokens.
    Last edited by axd23; 02-06-2017 at 01:00 PM.
    czero, gizzmo and HairDryer like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We started perfectly our season, we lost 2-1 and sooner we would have to play the second game where we must win at least at 2 goals difference to qualify for the next round.
    Gert Funck, talisman and CM-16 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Last season we won the league, the cup and ended second in the CL level 29.

This season again in one level higher CL.

We had a good start in the cup. Won both matches with 6-0.

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    We started perfectly our season, we lost 2-1 and sooner we would have to play the second game where we must win at least at 2 goals difference to qualify for the next round.
    U can do it!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    U can do it!
    We won 6-0. Actually we lost our first game because of us.
    Gert Funck and CM-16 like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

From last season

What have you learned from last season?

I won the cup against vl 36 players (my lvl 35) Now this season ia m 36 but opponent's 37 in CL
    Competion 2de

did buy 4 youngsters this season so this season i am going to tank

need to refresh my packs and to get a chance to win a cup (opponents most a lvl higher then me)

and i need to save tokens

Team overal age is 21.4 oldest player 24 /all 5 stars some 6 stars and overal team rating 95 %

training lvl 75 manager lvl 36

Association gold 2 (luckly 1052 points)

Hope that the other members are willing to invest in their teams most off them are 80%

Greetings 35 T player (received 70 tokens last season)

Rookie
    Won d league last season after struggling at d start of d season came from third position to win d league thanks to other teams then causing an upset which paved way for me clinching d title

Lost out from d CL and Cup on d Semis,kind of tried but dis season thinking of going for the NIVEA MEN LEAGUE just to have a taste of it as d CL group where I'm placed got lots of high quality teams

From last season I discoved two formations that has worked very well against teams even d strongef ones first which is the 3DC_2DML/DMR_3MCS_2 as I love playing my fullbacks as wing backs thats my favorite

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Desert Rats FC played their Cup Round 1 2nd Leg match and won 4-0, and progress to the next Round with an 8-0 aggregate score. Attacking midfielder Patrick Tillmans made a complete turnround from his poor display in the 1st Leg, scoring twice, and again twice hitting the post to deny him a deserved hat-trick. Striker Julien Renard became the Rats' first injury victim of the Season, but thankfully not a long layoff, only 2 days.

Season 89 Are you ready?-s14-cup-hl-r1_2-richo-fc.jpg
    madflo19, Wiesse and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    59 Years Ago Today, A Tragic Plane Crash Ended The Lives Of 8 Manchester United Players
    Glory glory Man United
    Season 89 Are you ready?-man-u-crash.jpg

yes, I 'm a fan
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 5 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast