Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree975Likes

Thread: Season 89 Are you ready?

I can't really pin point what's wrong with my team.... Won 3games in champions league since last season, now I win one draw one in the league.... Hmm.... ☆Happy☆ ♡Valentine's♡ ☆Day☆
    CM-16 likes this.

Desert Rats FC played away at 5th place and set another improving mid-table team back, but seem to be in the worrying rut of doing just enough to win then sitting back. The visitors were three goals up by the end of the first quarter-hour, defender Garry Crawford netting a 30-yard screamer and a direct free-kick either side of a more conventional wingers double-act, the score from Kostadin Marinov, Patrick Tillmanns with the assist. The home side got on the scoresheet in the 57th minute, but despite heavy late pressure, the Rats' defence held firm and prevented further additions.
    CM-16 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Thank you Nordeus for sending us outside the CUP must focus on league and CL from now.
    k1tb likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Season 89 Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Season 89 Are you ready?-capture2.jpg

good day for reserves
    talisman and pcmacdaniel like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    I used this tactic today and I lost Why Top Eleven? Since when Love can't win?

Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I used this tactic today and I lost Why Top Eleven? Since when Love can't win?

Any one know the counter-formation?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Broken heart ?

After the troll result at 1.leg of the cup (2:2 at home), our opponent made an amazing 2.leg.

I just want to take no risk: full moral, full condition and max. win bonus. First half, his team played a bit better than us. Second half, I had to take some risk, because of the away-goal from 1.leg. Set DMC to AMC, subed a MC for a ST, high press. We took control, made some shots, but not a single one on the goal until 72'. At 78', I changed tactic to hard attacking, shouted from the side to attack. At 86', Costa made a perfect pass though the defenders and the AMC scored. Finally, we made at the last 12min more SoT than the whole game before.

So we were really lucky to go to quarter finals because of the 2.leg. But... that wouldn't have been necessary...

At league, Costa nets a hat trick, assisted two.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

A Cup Quarter-Final beckons for the Desert Rats as they tidied up their Round of 16 tie with a 4-1 away win, to progress 7-1 on aggregate. Defender Garry Crawford started the ball rolling, forcing home the free ball after the defensive wall had done its job against an Emerson de Alencar Arraes free-kick, and the match was end-to-end from then onwards. The Management made a couple of substitutions just after the hour mark, and this spurred the Rats to higher efforts. Unal Ozdemir fed Ireneusz Jezierski a pass that the midfielder couldn't miss, Crawford converted a Penalty after a straight red card for the home side, then substitute Glenn Seynaeve volleyed home a cross from de Alencar Arraes before the hosts got a late consolation goal.

Talisman take a look at this
    Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled3443434343355366.png

Season 89 Are you ready?-untitled3232324545.png
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Page 18 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast