Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin
  • 1 Post By Perry Sih
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Top Eleven - Fixed Game [PROOF]

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar

Top Eleven - Fixed Game [PROOF]

OK, before I start the topic title is a bit "CLICK BITE" but not a lie!

Today I wanna show you a game that's fixed, something that everyone can check on it's own, is not a lie, feel free to test it.

Basically I wanna talk about your first game ever in Top Eleven, which is a friendly game between another team. Now I don't remember to have this when I started to play Top Eleven like 5,6 years ago but those who started last years for sure all of you have it.

When you create your account, the game is forcing you to play a game against another team, a friendly game so you can take a look about how a game is going.

No matter how many times you will play this game on how many accounts the final result of that game will always be 3-1.

Down below you have a video but also a picture, 2 different teams, the same thing.

One the first game you can see I put my players out of their position, they have been trained really hard before the game so their condition was not good so technically I should not win that game.
    In the video you can see no matter what I did, did not affected anything like chances, possession, goals, etc, NOTHING!

Team 1 - TEST (3-1)

Team 2 - TEST (3-1)

Technically there's no way I could lose the game recorded and even if is a test game, a friendly one I do not understand why Top Eleven decided to make it like that. I understand that is a good impact to start with a win but is not a healthy win, not a real one, you can do many mistakes and still you will win.

My question is if Top Eleven use this in our daily games because we can see very clearly how easier games can be manipulated and on a real situation we would not even notice, even if we would make changes, nothing will actually change or maybe just some aspects.

This is for Top Eleven developers, do games are fixed from before, or some aspects of the game without us being able to change it while we play or the game is fully changing depending on our choices in real time (or almost real time) because is very important for us to know, especially for those who are staying online at their games.

Once again, that picture and that video do not proves that all the games are fixed, is only about the first game ever in the game which is part of the mandatory tutorial which you must follow when you create a new team, nothing special but shows that devs. can do it very easier and we can not even notice it.

Would be also nice if we will get some better comments from the devs. regarding how the game works so we can develop better our teams because at the moment it seems pretty impossible to guess some of them.

PS: Sorry for the annoying song and if you are wondering which team I was (video, the team with gray-purple, the one that starts from the left side) and on the second I am the team who won 3-1, same side, left.

Best,
    Pricop
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 02-06-2017 at 09:14 PM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Wow nice finding!

Apprentice
    I think you're over-reacting.
    For most games that have tutorials, this is usually how it goes. As you said, this is to make sure every prospective player gets a kick out of their first experience, and entice them for more.

This is common.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    I think you're over-reacting.
    For most games that have tutorials, this is usually how it goes. As you said, this is to make sure every prospective player gets a kick out of their first experience, and entice them for more.

This is common.
    As I said I am fully aware that this is just a tutorial but actually is quite lame if you think how easy things can be manipulated without you to know or notice. As you see no matter what decision I take somethings would still happen.

One of the points of my question is to know what's the impact of our live choices during the game and how fast do they apply which I think is a good question and good to know.

I am playing for a very long time and not gonna lie, neither rude to Top Eleven when I say that they never came with a direct answer to clarify this aspect of the game.

I devs. defense I am aware that there are some technically limitations but on other games you know or you can see much easier the impact of your choices when here I doubt some manager can prove them very good and clear.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Apprentice
    Think about it, how do you know if everything in life is not fixed against your will?

How do you know what appears to be random is truly random? As computer scientists will tell you, there is no such thing as true randomness in programming.

Keep thinking about this. I think you're at the cusp of an enlightenment. And you are about to start questioning the meaning of life.
    Season 71, Level 61

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    Think about it, how do you know if everything in life is not fixed against your will?

How do you know what appears to be random is truly random? As computer scientists will tell you, there is no such thing as true randomness in programming.

Keep thinking about this. I think you're at the cusp of an enlightenment. And you are about to start questioning the meaning of life.
    I think you just went to far and you do not understand where I want to get with this. The main goal is to see how much the system control the game and yes, random do exist even in programming.

/plot twist : random.org is fake

I am just curious how much we as managers can influence the game especially after the game started.
    madflo19 likes this.