Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PricopGeorgeCătălin

Thread: Ticket Prices

Question Ticket Prices

What should I set my ticket prices to? Currently level 9 in everything. I have them set way low, and I want to know what the optimal pricing would be. My stadium currently seats 21,000 with a 2.5k upgrade on the way if that helps. Also, is confused as to what win bonuses are and whether I should touch those as well. I would appreciate any advice. Thanks!

Famous
    We don't know the formula for tickets, but it depends on win record, history and fan base (visible in the old version) and others.

Move ticket price up until you drop below full 5% attendance, then raise up 1$ at a time. Can generally charge more in cup and cl than league.

For reference you might start at $10 for main 3 competitions and 1$ for association.

Win bonus we know basically nothing; as many players pay 0 as pay maximum. Personally. I apply maximum for all competitions and lose money in most matches but end up positive every season due to competing late in tournaments, winning league, and auctioning players to a lesser extent.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Ps- once you've found the right value to fill 4% fan capacity, you can leave it there to maximize income, and decrease by 1$ for important matches to fill the remaining seats for 5% fan attendance.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    We don't know the formula for tickets, but it depends on win record, history and fan base (visible in the old version) and others.

Move ticket price up until you drop below full 5% attendance, then raise up 1$ at a time. Can generally charge more in cup and cl than league.

For reference you might start at $10 for main 3 competitions and 1$ for association.

Win bonus we know basically nothing; as many players pay 0 as pay maximum. Personally. I apply maximum for all competitions and lose money in most matches but end up positive every season due to competing late in tournaments, winning league, and auctioning players to a lesser extent.
    Thanks for the quick response. When you say "until you drop below full 5% attendance," does that mean increase the price until my attendance is below 5% of the capacity of the stadium?

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qster23 View Post
    Thanks for the quick response. When you say "until you drop below full 5% attendance," does that mean increase the price until my attendance is below 5% of the capacity of the stadium?
    Until you receive 5% as bonus for fans attendance Is not so far to find the right price for the tickets but this depends a lot from a team to another because not all the teams won the same number of games and trophies so not all have the same number of fans. Set a lower or decent value for your level then go +1 or -1$ to adjust until you find the perfect balance which will give you full number of fans at game and full bonus.

Regarding win bonus, the more the better as long as you afford.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 02-06-2017 at 11:42 PM.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook