View Poll Results: What competition you think you will win ?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • The beautiful CUP !

10 27.78%
  • The Champions league !

18 50.00%
  • The League !

28 77.78%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: How are you going in Cup and Champions league ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    -i think i'm the only one here who is still in the cup XD got a draw 2-2 in 1st leg away but the team is weaker than mine
    -for the champions league i'm almost out, i lost 4-0 in the 1st leg to a +12Q more than me (i think he is a token buyer)
    -for the league i'm 1st with only 1 loss and no draws till now
    I said i'm going to final of both league and cup...few other managers are through too...
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    so you are trying to say you got left he league ?
    then tell to all if you think you gonna win it or not and how did you got off Cup and Champions
    Got smashed both competitions against super power teams thnx to nordeus fair new system match up. Got out of cup at 3rd preliminary round and got out of cl at 32 stage.

League is left for me now. I lead with 3 points with 2-3 rivals about my quality. Thats all there is for me. This game has started to lose its shine after current changes.
    Have stopped investing (I have spent in total time around 85 euros - big mistake but I am content I realized it in an early stage). Probably will also stop playing if nordeus keeps up the aggressive mood towards the fans :/
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

i supported the game with a bit more , not much , then you did Spyros and i think you don`t know i was knock out few seasons ago from cup at preliminar stage and champions from groups even if i had half team scout and others power trained ... Sometimes i fail hard at tactic game

Quote Originally Posted by Ro Edu View Post
    i supported the game with a bit more , not much , then you did Spyros and i think you don`t know i was knock out few seasons ago from cup at preliminar stage and champions from groups even if i had half team scout and others power trained ... Sometimes i fail hard at tactic game
    I understand what you re talking about. Its not that for me.

Way I see it is : before this season I could invest 17 euros per season and got my chances to win titles, but now nordeus says "thats not enough Spyros, you need to invest more and more per season if you wanna stand a chance.

Soz nordeus, I wont fall for that....
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

I am going to almost certainly win the league again this season, as we are 5 points ahead with a game in hand over our rivals.

In the Champions League I can win it again this season but I know I must work hard because they are a few good teams in the draw that are 5* through the starting XI and some managers that watch games too.

The cup we got knocked out early in the Qualifying (2nd Round) as we failed to come to terms with the new format.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

And what i forgot to say about this game is first 10 levels they are kinda easy compare with the next 10 is nothing ... after lv 15 i don`t know how i will do but i think i will camp the same level until i will have the chance to win it

i'm gonna win (hopefully), the way best squad(quality) in the cup and haven't lost a match
    CL is not that easy this season
    the league is very tought this season, all is active manager and have very good squads

you can count me in the CL quarter finals, Pettee on the other hand played his last minutes in my team, ****ing idiot.

How are you going in Cup and Champions league ?-3-0.png

my leaque is going to be hard.

How are you going in Cup and Champions league ?-26-2-3.png

though i'm number 2 now, the number 1 & 3 are rl friends of mine.
    we only lost against eachother, so we keep it exciting

Out of cup in qualifying round, in quarter final of champs league, will be tough to win but will give it my best and top of league by 8 points so should win that.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2