Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training )

Post Training )

Hi.
    Need a guide on proper leveling of the players.
    Now my process flow looks like this : Select all the players and running them all for each exercise. That is 6 attack 6 defence and 6 physics. Pros - fast-paced bonus , leveling players is evenly distributed.
    Cons - a critical shortage of first aid kits and appropriately low level of relaxation.
    what are the methods for correct and quick training ?))

i'll tell you how i do it, first i don't train them all , because almost every season i'm playing in three competitions at least the semi finals,also i play 5-4-1 flat, so i train all my subs plus my St ML and MR after that i recharge those three players energy,and their results really get better if you do it every day,and if they are young and fast trainer they will stay with you at least for 5 season being 5 stars or more . and here my most used training Combinations :

Training )-train1.jpg

Training )-train4.jpg

i make sure that i have 10 % training, i also watch a video every training to make the bar charge faster, i hope this helps

>>>i don't know what's wrong with the forum, the pictures are in chaos lol, but i want to say that i do the attack and defense training separately , not mixed .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Training )-train2.jpg   Training )-train3.jpg  
    Last edited by ElPocho; 02-08-2017 at 01:53 PM.
    Jeeves and ARTstile like this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Here's something I do:

To keep up with the daily bonuses, I train my whole squad with the easiest drills. This takes around 6% condition and when you tap the "x2" button you will get the double training bonus from the drills. (This doesn't affect how much your players will learn from the drills, only the Team Bonus acquisition)

And to keep up with the quality of my players throughout the season, I would separate my Defenders, Midfielders and Strikers in separate training groups when doing training sessions. Depending on the priority I've decided for the upcoming match, I would then decide how many time I would like to train each group, and would decide if I can nuke down some condition in order to do Very Hard and Hard drills or go with medium Drills just so they can get some %s in their Skills.

With me it all comes down to balancing out my club resources - How important is the next match? How many rests do I have left? How many Videos I got to watch today? Are my players keeping up with the training of other teams in my competition groups?

That's my play style. Would love to hear some other thoughts!
    ARTstile likes this.

tap the "x2" button you will get the double training bonus from the drills

can someone explain it to me

I am playing topeleven on pc dont see the x2 button

i think the x2 shows only on phones,because the ads displayed are the games specifically for smartphones ,i'm not sure but maybe because of that
    Buster Keaton likes this.

Probably .. but I think every player needs to train all kinds of exercises. Protection needs to master in addition to to protect and attack, and status. Striker also needs to master the attack and defense), so I always select all and train scheme 6 - 6 - 6 . So I had enough rest (((
    Last edited by ARTstile; 02-08-2017 at 02:19 PM.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Yes, you can only be prompted to watch a x2 Video on mobile.

EDIT: Incorrect - You CAN definitely get a video for the x2 bonus on the Web version!
    Buster Keaton likes this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by ARTstile View Post
    Probably .. but I think every player needs to train all kinds of exercises. Protection needs to master in addition to to protect and attack, and status. Striker also needs to master the attack and defense), so I always select all and train scheme 6 - 6 - 6 . So I had enough rest (((
    I think that's wrong. Look at the strikers for example, those who perform better than others. Their shoot and finishing abilities are much than the other abilities of them.

Yes. may be )

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Yes, you can only be prompted to watch a x2 Video on mobile.
    That is not true. You can use x2 on PC, eg through FB
    Jeeves likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast