Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Training )

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Yes, you can only be prompted to watch a x2 Video on mobile.
    No, you can do 2x using web browser (fb login) too, I do all the time (since I play this game), even I did last 21 n half hrs before, waiting to pass 3 n half hrs then do it aging for the new day

For individual player training please dig in 'Tutorials n Guides' section, tons of valuable info in there.
    One example:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-planner.html

For 10% bonuse, use your 8/10/12 player combinations of defenders + attackers, best if you have player with 2 or 3 positions, like mc+dmc, amc+mc etc. Then choose 6 drills, very easy + easy from three section (def/attack/phy), which cost you each turn 6.75% condition. If you do it with 2x video then you will need to do 3 times (2 turns with video, last turn without video) or if you don't like to use your video then you need to do it 5 times to keep 10% bonus every day.

Edit: here is the screenshot about 2x video using web browser plus which drills you can do for bonus, on first line/part (6.75%) you can do 2 turns with video and last line or part (6%) without video.

Training )-training-10-bonus.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-09-2017 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    I am playing topeleven on pc dont see the x2 button
    Yep you can't see it because there is no ads on the browser version of TE,

Unless by some sort of coincidence
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Training )-53ou4glgqla.jpg

Here's the lineup. Help to start to train them properly)

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Savage_1 View Post
    That is not true. You can use x2 on PC, eg through FB
    Yep actually Savage is right. I checked in again - You sure can get x2 bonus on the Web version as well.
    I've edited my reply above.

Apologies for the mix-up guys!

so if i understand it

i must go to Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager and log in with facebook account because playing the game through facebook wont work with the x2 bonus

i did a test through facebook and webbrowser both there is link x2 bonus but i cant click on it
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-09-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    ARTstile likes this.

Again depends where do I live? Like with the videos? In Estonia there are 0 videos available...And now no x2 training as well ?

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    It all comes down to the Offer Providers. I have personally never received a Video for anything on the Web platform. :9
    I get Token offers though. But that's all.

The x2 button will always show nowt hat the 5.3 Update has been fully released but if there is no video on the queue from the Providers, the button will simply remain non-intractable.

It will display the "There are no offers available at this time. Please try again later" message.
    ibangali likes this.

@ARTstile

Training is one of the most fun part amigo, it's hard to say someone what skills your particular player need; try to read "training and guide" section, there are tons of info, also look at the #11 I write a good link about training. Have fun.

btw, all red arrow tier you players very first and def going to be vulnerable.

Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    @ARTstile

Training is one of the most fun part amigo, it's hard to say someone what skills your particular player need; try to read "training and guide" section, there are tons of info, also look at the #11 I write a good link about training. Have fun.

btw, all red arrow tier you players very first and def going to be vulnerable.

I'm talking about what the defense has active skills attack. attack and active defense skills) so you should train each player on all three types of training. So, I pick all players and do them every training. 3 exercises to 6 exercises. players train evenly. I play Attacking tactics. why you're probably so right. what do you think? minus only one. players get tired quickly and after the match completely out of steam.Training )-1.jpgTraining )-2.jpg

Rookie

New "Repeat Training" Button?

Talking about training...have you seen this green repeat training button?

Now training FTs becomes much faster 😉

Last edited by czero; 02-11-2017 at 07:02 AM.
    ARTstile likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12