Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Dominate games but poor goalkeeper? still leaked goals, game engine tweaked?

Apprentice

Dominate games but poor goalkeeper? still leaked goals, game engine tweaked?

Anybody else?

Been recurring pattern for me a couple of seasons already. Only prevalent when against better or equal opponents. Which lead me to 'suspect' that the game engine was tweaked to make the scorelines more equal (Because both teams are equal or the opponent are better quality, so they had to do this otherwise the other player will cry unfair).

But i meant come on, if one manager did better tactically it should be fair to let them have 4-0 win.

Games like my team have 25 shots/ 9 on target scored 3 goals. Opponent have 9 shots/ 3 shots on target and score 2/3. And my goalkeeper have 5.9 while his teammates have 7-8.5. I was leading in possession and everything and suddenly the opponent strikers just had to score out of nowhere. I looked at opponent stats was like 2 goals every 10 games. The animation didnt even bother to display the attack. Just a few words and they score.

I believe it got nothing to do with counter attack, or goalkeeper out of form since its been many games. Tweaked my tactics and changed 3 keepers already, one of them was recommended scout.
    Last edited by woopypooky; 02-11-2017 at 03:42 AM.

had already 2 troll matches after the update they released the update to fast

They should test it before release last update has a lot of bugs and the troll matches are back

example had 60 % possesion more shots on target and opponent keeper had a good day 8 saves mine 2

my shots on target 11 his shots 6 lost the match with 3-2 my shot effency 18 his 50

his total shots 12 and my team 22

goalkeepers rating opponent 7.5 my team 6.6

but my aml 8.8 amr 8.0 st 8,8

opponent aml 6.7 amr 6.5 and st 7.1

So they had a very lucky day

But i sure i am not the only one with the problems after the update
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-11-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    don't spend tokens for GK
    useless
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    don't spend tokens for GK
    useless
    Interesting, could you please develop? Haven't found such strong opinion yet about GKs

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    dsio likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My best Goal keepers of all times had no special abilities , and most of them were between 18 and 25 years old,so try your luck in that range

Today on my league match I was surprised, I assign my aml+amc+st for free kick (all time free kick taker with fk sa, last 4 seasons); I see today's match he is not taking free kick, one of my defender taking free kick, strange very strange... (I didn't change ck/fk/pk taker)

first day of this season my left winger got yellow card (one of the best key player of my team), then yesterday he got his second yellow, I feel that game engine going to do something against me, which is today's league match 1:2 lost, [115% vs 83%] playing against a real player and playing against the game engine (trolling) totally different, I can't take it...
    trolling ruin the game fun and all efforts.
    Last edited by ibangali; 02-11-2017 at 11:38 PM.