Thread: My players doesnt score . Someone help..

Rookie

My players doesnt score . Someone help..

My players doenst score.. morale , conditions are full but always scoring with stopping balls.. help me someone

AML/AMR/AMC - these positions score more than ST. ( In my opinion ).
    Make my players score? There is no solution for that...
    But these things could help you :

* Use more than one attacker in your formation.
    * I prefer to use 4-2-3-1 and my aml,amr or amc always score in a game..( ST rarely )
    * Use attacking mentality and maybe red arrows on AML-AMR.

You should post a picture about your team and formation, so we could help you better...

Rookie
    İ cant post picture how i do post picture with phone i dont know. I use 451v aml Amr red Arrow dmc blue Arrow. Normal mental short pass high press ,counter attacks

Originally Posted by Ramy
    look mate .. 4-5-1 V in a brief
    it's a great counterattacking formation IF used the right way
    DL-DR, AML-AMR, ST should have red arrows , this will be your attack , with " down both flanks " not the middle, that's the point of 4-5-1 V , the flanks not the middle.
    DC's and DMC should be blue arrowed , if your opponent have a really STRONG MC's your MC's too should be blue, if not just leave them un-arrowed
    press own half yea with counterattack of course , mixed passing

mentality : depends on your opponent , just forget about "hard mentalities" it is either attacking , defending or normal. as for me i'd use attacking if i had strong wingers.

defense : zonal mostly, but if your opponents attackers are weaker than your defense use man to man

tackling : hard tackling could destroy your team and dreams sometimes , as it will cost you alot of cards and even goals from PKs or Fouls, so if a better team use normal, if a weaker team use easy.

good luck mate !

try to change the postion of your striker

example my st with left foot doesnt perform in the middle only on the right side

when i play 4-5-1 v and my st has a 6 i tune my formation a little bit

by placing met st on the right side st position and setting my aml/am on the am position

like this

-------------------st
    --aml-----am------------