Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Troll result? But this one? Really?

I made a post yesterday at "Season 89":

Cupgame vs 40% weaker team - ended 2:2. we are black... my keeper made no save.
    Troll result? But this one? Really?-trollinc.jpg

It's the same keeper, who performed last season like a god. Here an example
    (we are white - that was vs an evenly opponent)
    Troll result? But this one? Really?-goodkeeper.jpg
    The same keeper conceeded against a much stronger tokenbuyer in 6 games only 3 goals...

I had a few season ago a really good keeper (16 clean sheets in a row, 19 incl. FA) , but after an update... he wasn't the same. If this update killed my keeper again... I'm really tired of looking for a good keeper every two seasons. I'm also really tired of such troll results. It's hard enough to win CL +1 level, it's hard enough to win cup up to +5 level higher, it's hard enough to win vs good manager... it doesn't need this annoying trolls.

Btw. here the results of this FA-weekend against stronger, managed opponents (first: 7%, second: 1%)... a bit foolish compared to the 2:2 against 40% weaker team...
    Troll result? But this one? Really?-forsure.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I'm more afraid of those games now, where opponent is 20%-30% lower...than the ones vs equal team...( same quality as my team )
    osos4ever likes this.

Pro
    About the first post result. OUCH!! That is pretty sour.
    k1tb likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Maybe it has something to do with attending the match? At the end of the previous season I watched the games with much lower % teams and I lost 2, draw 2 and won only 1.
    So I didn't wanted to waste my team watching the games anymore and to my surprise...I won the next 5-6 games against lower quality teams ( by 5-0, 7-1 etc ) and also against much stronger teams. ( Best win was 2-0 against 121% team, I was 100% )...

Is it only me or there could be different results ( different outcome ) when watching game live in new version or with old version...Is this to do something with many users are using the old version to watch games, despite the bonuses which you can use turning a match?

I want to see if the result is different with old and new version by watching game live in old version. Won 1-st leg 3-1 and now I'll see what will the result be in the second leg. ( Also a bonus is that I didn't attended in the first leg...so no supporters where there, but I will be live in second leg now. )

* Players are the same for both.
    * Tactics are same.
    * He is not very active manager...

EDIT: Result: 1-0 victory...

So finally...I looked my this season results and if I don't attend , my results are way better. So now on...no live games for me
    Last edited by k1tb; 02-14-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Despite most of my games I win them easy I've lost twice against a team that's like 3 stars under mine I would like to complain but I did it so many times and I do believe some things never changed.
    k1tb and Buster Keaton like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post

Cupgame vs 40% weaker team - ended 2:2. we are black... my keeper made no save.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trollinc.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	82.6 KB 
ID:	77521
    It's NOT troll at all

let see the stats, it's mean

65% possesion vs 35 : hard attack
    23 tackles vs 19 tackles : whole pitch
    93% passes completed : shot pass

So ball is almost in the opponent's side, imagine 22 players in footsal squad, you hit shot your team, too hurry and Overcrowed.

IMO your tactic isn't good, you can change normal mentality / own pitch and long pass, like waiting opponent rise up for more space
    I really like face up a stronger opponent. If you meet me, i'll make U cry

Sorry for my bad english
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Quote Originally Posted by Houzz View Post
    It's NOT troll at all

let see the stats, it's mean

65% possesion vs 35 : hard attack
    23 tackles vs 19 tackles : whole pitch
    93% passes completed : shot pass

So ball is almost in the opponent's side, imagine 22 players in footsal squad, you hit shot your team, too hurry and Overcrowed.

IMO your tactic isn't good, you can change normal mentality / own pitch and long pass, like waiting opponent rise up for more space
    I really like face up a stronger opponent. If you meet me, i'll make U cry

Sorry for my bad english
    Uh... yes... that's what I want to see... because NOTHING of your thoughts are right:

I started defensive and counter, low press, hard tackling, mixed passing, because he use an offensive formation.

I changed at ~35 to normal, counter still on, normal tackling because of yellow card and 3 FK.

At 55min, turned counter off, switched to long balls and stayed with that tactics to end, because we scored 1.time at 64min, so this seemed to work.
    Last edited by nash123; 02-15-2017 at 05:02 PM.
    czero likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post

Our stats look very alike...???

Troll result? But this one? Really?-clipboard02.jpg

This season I have enormous number of bookings...
    I have never had so many yellow and red cards in 14 seasons as I have this season...
    Two last matches in a row - straight red card with a penalty as a consequence, todays match yellow card and again a penalty...frustrating enough...;/
    I'm playing normal tackling, not hard.
    Anyone with the same experience ?
    Last edited by czero; 02-15-2017 at 05:28 PM.
    nash123 likes this.

I have also normal tackling and many yellows, in some point I used easy, but no affect at all...
    I am telling you, something has been changed and now I can really say, that we now have TOP Eleven 2017!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast