Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gizzmo
  • 1 Post By Cloverfield

Thread: Still didn't find the right ticket prices equation .?

Still didn't find the right ticket prices equation .?

i was asking the other day how to set ticket prices ,and someone refereed me to this thread

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ket-price.html

where i found this equation saying ticket prices should be your "league win per match" minus "your max winning bonuses" divided by "your max attendance"

i'm in season 35 and this Formation is sooo wrong so far ,when i did the math i got (16.1m -5.68m ) / (260k) = around 40 $ per ticket,which is wrong because i'm using 140$ pet ticket right now in my league and my stadium is always full 5% .

so should i give up on finding an equation for this ? and just add few dollars every season and move on ? at this point i don't really need money that much i already have more than i need but it's good to have more anyways .

Well you are trying to find an equation that should have other variables in it and which we cannot count.

For example if you have set the correct value of ticket price, if your team does not perform well, the stadium wont be full.

With my second team I have the "correct price"
    Previous season well performing always full.
    This season underachieving (staying on same level) I never get it full.

Add to above other similar factors like the quality of the oppo, parking and other facilities of your team (for lower levels that have not maxed out) and you can have a ****ed up equation:
    Still didn't find the right ticket prices equation .?-top.jpg

So dont bother at your level you are in no need of money so just fill your stadium for the 5% and the terror of the oppo :P
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

ikr , plus i don't even like math

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    Well you are trying to find an equation that should have other variables in it and which we cannot count.

For example if you have set the correct value of ticket price, if your team does not perform well, the stadium wont be full.

With my second team I have the "correct price"
    Previous season well performing always full.
    This season underachieving (staying on same level) I never get it full.

Add to above other similar factors like the quality of the oppo, parking and other facilities of your team (for lower levels that have not maxed out) and you can have a ****ed up equation:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top.JPG 
Views:	96 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	77681

So dont bother at your level you are in no need of money so just fill your stadium for the 5% and the terror of the oppo :P
    Cloverfield, bow to Ra, you apostate. Or you'll pay the price !
    Cloverfield likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

If you have setup everything you can always tweak by +1 or-1
    Last edited by Buster Keaton; 02-16-2017 at 06:02 PM.

Rookie
    Heck, i dont even bother with it. I haven't changed my ticket pricing since season 20 or so. Season 50 odd something now. Its something like 20 bucks or so i guess for me.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Cloverfield, bow to Ra, you apostate. Or you'll pay the price !
    xD xD
    gizzmo likes this.
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

I am level 35 and I always adjust my prices to keep them at/near capacity. My tickets are currently 118-152-170-30. The third one (cup) I've just jacked up a lot because I have an easy leg for the first time in a while so good time to test a large increase (like +10 or so I think I increased). It might be a little high, will find out tomorrow. I know Champions League and FA are definitely at full capacity as +1 means only 4% possession bonus. League would be very close to capacity, have already increased a few times since last season.

Still a full house at 170 in cup