Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ElPocho

Thread: Market value in high levels

Dreamer

Market value in high levels

I'm level 10 and there are differences in market value even between players of the same age

Market value in high levels-screenshot_20170219-112442.jpg
    But in higher levels, I saw that the difference is no more so significant .. Like in these screenshots of players of a friend of mine at level 33 (It's not the specific players, all players in his roster are between 111 and 114 M market value)

Market value in high levels-screenshot_20170219-112513.jpg
    Market value in high levels-screenshot_20170219-112529.jpg

97% 18yo = 114M
    76% 25yo = 111M

Why market value gets so equal?

No,matter what level you are playing in , Younger players will be always more expensive than the older ones,but once you are playing in high levels money won't matter anymore because you will have a lot more than you need,tokens will always matter though and i could be frustrating sometimes
    Punthoofd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Javert89 View Post
    Players cost more and more every level, and there's no ceiling. But the numbers can't go up forever with the same pace, it has to be slower and slower, otherwise prices would be completely rediculous. So they become more and more equal. That why, I guess.
    Or maybe just to make our life harder =]

And for someone's information, just in case. Value depends on: Overall Quality, Age and so-called Talent -- hidden parameter (the pace of getting skills depends on it). The more the Value of 18 y/o player, the faster he will gain skills and SA points. Unfortunately, as has already been said, on high levels players cost more or less equal, and it becomes harder to spot a good player among slow-training trash.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 02-19-2017 at 11:24 AM.
    It wasn't our day.

at level 49 all player have the same value no matter quality

Market value in high levels-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    I found this counter-intuitive
    It's like saying that because Premier League is the top of English football, then Eden Hazard has the same market value than Wayne Hennessey

But it might be an additional challenge in higher levels, as you have to buy players in order to find if they are fast trainers or not ..

Quote Originally Posted by Javert89 View Post
    I found this counter-intuitive
    It's like saying that because Premier League is the top of English football, then Eden Hazard has the same market value than Wayne Hennessey
    Well, there is no Premier League in TE, the ladder is endless, that's why we have this problem. I don't think it will be solved =\
    It wasn't our day.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    because it's the architecture of the game that way.
    I suppose the first developers weren't very optimistic and didn't expect that the game would be so successful and players would continue playing after 1,5 year
    It's not only the values, more things stop after some time.
    At lv (about) 20, you finished with the stadium/facilities and almost all the achievements.

I remember back to 90s I was playing a game in ps (yes, 1 ), XENOGEARS, of Square/Enix of Final Fantasy series.
    It was a rpg, two CDs.
    Amazing, the story, battle system, items/gears, world map, places, transformations and transportation, heroes, music, emotions.
    When I put part II, the 2nd CD,most of it was narration and battles till the last one vs the final boss.

Later I read that at some point, the budget of the project almost finished, so they complete the game with an not equal second part
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html