Hello,

I made a post about a trolled match short ago. Now i need some help from experienced players.

I try to learn a bit in every match and have some fun with training, preparing tactics, etc. But i feel quite confused with infos i get after matches, be in form of match stats or qualifications for players. Probably i dont know how to read them but the fact is i dont get many useful info for me from them. I explain my specific doubts...

Shoots/ Shoots on target. My teams usually has in between 15 and 25 total shoots from which around 40% are on target. Are those oercentages and amounts normal?

About other team, i am ltely getting about 6-8 shoots on target. When other team has those figures i usually concede 0 or 1 goals but when other teams go to a lower number of shoots on target, their eficciency increasys hoghly. Weaker teams that just shoot twice can score in a 75 to 100% percentage....

Passing: seems all teams, mine and rivals, go in between 80 and 90%. I dont remember having seen lower figures....

Qualifications: not a clue how they work. Of course scoring goals and giving assists make the score for the player higher. But gk note can be lower if he conceds one goal after 5 saves than if he does just one save and concedes no goals. In a match one of my dc scored 4 goals and didnt get man of the match. If in real life a deffensive player scores 4 goals out of 5 in a match.... When you consider a player is not giving good results? Various matched under 6,7,8?

Abilities: whats more important in an attacking player, shooting or definition? I mean... i think they are both related but i get doubts when i have two strikers and one has really better shooting and the other a higher definition ability.... whats the best? Also i get puzzled with some of my defenders scoring more than strikers even if their attacking abilities are fairly lower. In fact second striker of my team is a DC.

I have many more doubts but....