Thread: Most unlucky team in the CL?

Most unlucky team in the CL?

Lost 4 finals out of 5, 3 finals lost in the last 4 seasons and a semifinal ) 2 of those 4 lost finals were against weaker teams, at the moment in the semifinal and lost 2-1 in the first round against a weaker team that i've beaten las season twice. Anyone else been so unlucky as my team? I'm currently in season 9, i won 5 titles, 2 cups amd 1 cl

Any suggestions on my semifinal match coming in 2 days? He plays 3-2N-1-3W-1, i'm usually playing 4-5-1 V style, with normal mentality, flanks, short, high pressing and hard tackling
    Last edited by Lorand9; 02-27-2017 at 02:27 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think my team it's the opposite of yours.
    Today I won the Cup final and that makes 36/37 successful finals.
    Most unlucky team in the CL?-history-d24.jpg

But i don't think it's only luck.
    Some day, if I 'll find the time, I 'll make a mini guide how to prepare for a final.

till then, I suggest you to play with 3Dw-2DMC-2MC-AML-AMR-ST
    start with def/counters, the other neutral
    and switch them later in the game.

Good luck
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    till then, I suggest you to play with 3Dw-2DMC-2MC-AML-AMR-ST
    start with def/counters, the other neutral
    and switch them later in the game.
    I wonder what is the key factor of this formation? Why starting with this? Is it about the codes, in other words does the engine perceive and determines the results according to starting formations or do you just say that due to your final results in previous seasons? For me, for instance, when starting formation is 4-5-1 V, I have more successful results.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    I wonder what is the key factor of this formation? Why starting with this? Is it about the codes, in other words does the engine perceive and determines the results according to starting formations or do you just say that due to your final results in previous seasons? For me, for instance, when starting formation is 4-5-1 V, I have more successful results.
    one key is that oppo is weaker so we could try to get some help in mdfield area from the 2nd DMC instead of the 2nd DC.
    the other key is that if opo is weaker, our (lonely) DC can confront oppo ST.
    STs usually aren't so productive at scoring, so those two DMC can help better vs the AML-AMR who are the most dangerous players of the game.

i was thinking of 4--4-2 with def and counter
    no DMC against oppo 3 AMs ?
    hmm, too risky.
    Better 4-5-1V or 4-1-4-1
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Don't Give up, i won my only cup in level 2, now i won the cup in level 34 and again this season at level 35, just don't give up , keep improving and your time will come

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    one key is that oppo is weaker so we could try to get some help in mdfield area from the 2nd DMC instead of the 2nd DC.
    the other key is that if opo is weaker, our (lonely) DC can confront oppo ST.
    STs usually aren't so productive at scoring, so those two DMC can help better vs the AML-AMR who are the most dangerous players of the game.
    Hmm, I see and agree with some of them, but what if opponent has 2 Sts on the field and as I said before I think it depends on the player, I really have seen some STs really play well than other stronger players on the field. I agree also this formation really counters well some formations.

"i was thinking of 4--4-2 with def and counter"

It's quite of topic but whose post that was