Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm newbie and need advice from manager senior

Banned
    I am no expert, but your team seems very good right now.

Make sure you have the players to play 3-5-2 Vstyle, 4-5-1 Vstyle, 4-4-2 classic, and 4-4-2 narrow diamond.

Those 4 formations will cover almost formation you play against.

Do do this, you need very good AML/ML and AMR/MR and a decent AMC.

I am a counter formation manager and choose my formation based on my opponents. Some manager pick a formation and go with it 90% of the time. I see these managers not show up to many games and they end up losing more often than not.

I dont lose many games and if I do lose a game it is because I get out-managed or the team is full of scouts. Do your homework on your opponent: look at his previous games and find out which formations he lost against. Find out where his weakest players are in his formation and choose a formation that counters his AND exploits his weak players. IE. play your strongest ST on the side of his weakest DC etc.

Not much else you can do except constantly upgrade your players on the cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by cracicot View Post
    I am no expert, but your team seems very good right now.

Make sure you have the players to play 3-5-2 Vstyle, 4-5-1 Vstyle, 4-4-2 classic, and 4-4-2 narrow diamond.

Those 4 formations will cover almost formation you play against.

Do do this, you need very good AML/ML and AMR/MR and a decent AMC.

I am a counter formation manager and choose my formation based on my opponents. Some manager pick a formation and go with it 90% of the time. I see these managers not show up to many games and they end up losing more often than not.

I dont lose many games and if I do lose a game it is because I get out-managed or the team is full of scouts. Do your homework on your opponent: look at his previous games and find out which formations he lost against. Find out where his weakest players are in his formation and choose a formation that counters his AND exploits his weak players. IE. play your strongest ST on the side of his weakest DC etc.

Not much else you can do except constantly upgrade your players on the cheap.
    Well, thanks for the advice. Its help a lot. one more favor please, could u help me to put arrow on the right order. If i'm play with 4-4-2 narrow diamond, where should i put red and blue arrow?

Way too many red arrows in a formation where it wont work too well

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12