Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: If there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.

If there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.

So I just played for the FA 3rd/4th place Finals.

If there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-screenshot_20170304-143155.jpg

With these statistics I should be winning or getting a draw at least, not losing 3-0.

Why did this happen?

Because the opponent is 23 levels higher than me.

Statistics don't matter.
    Good or bad day doesn't matter.

Too bad I didn't start the game in 2011 because I thought the game was too weak to compare to FM.

Punish me for that...
    Last edited by axd23; 03-04-2017 at 12:42 PM.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

...neither do the AM comments...

I have NEVER been beaten so badly playing 4-5-1V against any formation where the starting XI qualities have been so even. And the ratings are a joke. That front 3 has destroyed defences of Level+1 teams up to 12%Q better this season.

If there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-s14-assoc-hl-4-po1-corinthians-fc.jpgIf there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-s14-assoc-pr-4-po1-corinthians-fc.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

quoting my/the same opinion.

I feel a bit disappointed if indeed this is the case

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post

Interesting stuff can be retrieved by this bug and the game engine.
    I observed something odd.
    I was the unlucky one to be in a very low level (L5) playing against 15+ level manager.
    So the % difference is huge.

Despite the difference my stats were not bad. Too many shots in general and many on target. I just COULD NOT score and oppo scored ..a lot
    Also the possession was equal. For such great difference only 80-20 would be expected.

So, I try to extract some info from it.
    The bug affects the quality of team and not the statistics.
    So even the statistics are "politically correct" the game engine does other calculation and creates a winner.

So...
    SHOULD WE TRUST THE STATISTICS?

Till now I relied toο much on them, but this bug maybe opened a pointless tactic view of the game
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 03-04-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    axd23 and madflo19 like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    quoting my/the same opinion.

I feel a bit disappointed if indeed this is the case
    My semi-finals yesterday against a manager 11 levels higher than me to further prove your point.

If there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-screenshot_20170304-155842.jpg

If there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-screenshot_20170304-160243.jpg
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Rookie
    Simular experience yesterday. Faced a team 15% worse than me that didnt watch any of the two games.
    He won the shots in both games, 6-0 total in goals. My 140% offensive scoring a fantastic zero goals in 180 minutes of simulation.

Ive won the treble for the third season in a row so im not terrible by any means. Game just decided i was gonna get mindsmacked.

this was me weekend

If there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-fa-1.jpgIf there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-fa-2.jpgIf there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-fa-3.jpg

me team ac milan in al the games most possesion but al the games lose

Rookie
    Just lost in FA again in final against a 15% weaker team.

Score? 6-0. Did the game bug out or what?

Second match in Associations. Same teams, same Quality, same scoreline. The Rats had more possession in this match, but still wasn't able to convert this to goals on the board - not even a consolation. The 80-goal front three were rendered mere incompetents, Patrick Tillmanns registering another hat-trick, this time of shots ballooned over the bar, and Kostadin Marinov succeeding in evading defenders only to run into the 'keeper - several times. And as for the AM BS - words fail me...

If there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-s14-assoc-hl-4-po2-corinthians-fc.jpgIf there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-s14-assoc-pr-4-po2-corinthians-fc.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-04-2017 at 07:36 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    excuse me guys ...my FA( and not) only can not even score a goal in 12 games lol ... what is that big ****?
    If there's anything that this FA fiasco has taught me, statistics do not matter.-asoc.jpg
    missing T11 old form

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    We have this situation with the asso bug this weekend.
    What's the point of make critics for this part of the game procedure under these circumstances.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast