Thread: dont you hate it when THIS happens?

Addicted

dont you hate it when THIS happens?

You're trailing with one goal and there's not much left of the game. So you change your team's mentality to Hard Attacking and make your formation extra offensive.

This works and you score a goal, tying the game, with only a few minutes left. Normally, a team would now stop being so ultra-offensive and tone it down but in this game a change takes about 10 in-match minutes to happen. Even if you change your formation and mentality to NORMAL, nothing will happen before the game ends.

This means that before the game ends, your team is so offensive that the other team manages to score again (sometimes even twice). I've lost games more than once like that. Really irritating.

Hmmm, what's your line-up?
    Playing with team: Oranje

I too feel the game engine need quite a long time to recognize your new setting during the match. So i never bother doing anything from 75 minutes onwards. Even when you make substitution in the 80 minutes, most of the time your benchwarmers don't get the chances to get into the field.
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

SUre indeed.....sometimes it's a little anoying that it takes much time before a sub enters the field
    Playing with team: Oranje

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poker-32 View Post
    Hmmm, what's your line-up?
    i use different lineups in different games depending on the opposition. This time i was dominating the game but my players wasted 5 counterattack chances by "it clips the post".
    The other team of course scored on a corner haha.

I dont remember what lineup i used when i went haywire at the end. I was probably a 4-2-3-1 that got me even more domination and a goal - only to concede two at the end (another one from a corner - the dreaded "the ball goes out to a corner again" which always means that the opposition scores on the 2nd corner)