Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: just how is it possible ?

Rookie
    So??? What difference does that make? Can you show me the rules from Nordeus that states left sided players are a must?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayman View Post
    yesterday i played a match against an illegal formation and lost 1-0 i just want to know how could that happen ??!!!
    these are the match statistics

Attachment 4091 Attachment 4092 Attachment 4093 Attachment 4094
    I wonder how many managers have quit the game early because silly unrealistic things like this happen, about 15Q advantage, playing at home against illegal formation against most likely an abandoned team and lose 1-0 when really you should win easily by default. This is worst part of this game and its utter non-sense it brings every so often. I'm sure FC Barcelona will have something to say about this.
    gkassimis and Morgan O'Bree like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I wonder how many managers have quit the game early because silly unrealistic things like this happen, about 15Q advantage, playing at home against illegal formation against most likely an abandoned team and lose 1-0 when really you should win easily by default. This is worst part of this game and its utter non-sense it brings every so often. I'm sure FC Barcelona will have something to say about this.
    I sent a ticket few days ago to nordeus on my alt formation, with a screenie where a team was beating me 0-1 using an illegal formation and having MC as keeper, DC as MCs and GK as STs. I won 3-1 in the end passing from offensive/whole pitch/short passing/hard taclking to HIGH DEFENSIVE, COUNTER, OWN HALF, LONG PASSAGES. Which like you can see would be doing the opposite someone would do to recover from a goal.

The answer i got from Nordeus was a pre-made one (same as another reply i got on my main account), asking me if i could provide a screen of what i told them (while i sent the screenshot along with my first ticket). Nuff said, they didn't bother to check.

EVERY support has a hidden and fixed rule for tickets: a pre-made reply used to divide between legit and "motivated" tickets, and rants. If someone bothers to reply again explaining, they prolly would check the thing out.

Quote Originally Posted by hell_storm2004 View Post
    So??? What difference does that make? Can you show me the rules from Nordeus that states left sided players are a must?
    You must retain certain fixed "points" for your formation to be legal. One of them is you MUST HAVE between def, mid, and attk, at least one player per each side. So either dr/dl, or mc/ml or aml/amr. Having two on right and none on left = illegal. Same the other way around.
    And that's simpy to avoid uncommon formations which in a game would pop up, like 3-2-5, 2-6-2, and so on. The is a section in this forum that holds all the illegal formation rules. Chill bruh'

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    and if you complain about these crazy things then they tell you things like ''even Barcelona loses from weak teams in reality'' ''stop whining and accept your lose like a man'' etc. i know a lot of people that have quit the game because of results like this. it's not about the lose. it's about the way of the lose. i nearly quit it myself last season. especially last seasons last week. i was absolutely desperate. i didn't knew what formation to play. nothing worked properly. i played against teams 2-3 stars lower with stupid formations and i nearly lost my league. i played counter formations ...nothing. i played the same formations ... nothing. it was a nightmare
    Kyparissia FC
    Level 35
    28 Champions, 15 Champions League, 15 Cups, 2 Super Cup

Rookie
    Ok. That is nice to hear!

this match between my friend and a weaker team ha just finished

just how is it possible ?-unbelievable.jpg

a bit unbelievable
    kullehh likes this.
    Mad Horses
    Level 29 (Italian team, season 31)
    League: 1st place: 16 - 2nd place: 6 - 3rd place: 2