Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By lucker88
  • 1 Post By lucker88

Thread: The O.M.A. Super Chachy Kellogg's Stadium Cup Ist edition

The O.M.A. Super Chachy Kellogg's Stadium Cup Ist edition

Well, I want to do something lol

So I was thinking and I gunna start a Cup played via Association friendlies and with ryles and some prize for the winner, for now an official emblem or jersey. I would like to give a real prize really, I am one of these online gamers that like to see how one can win real things (Items, cash, a nice presentor title) so, I will, from the FCBayern page, destinate some few amounts of cash to participe in real bets per cents and try to do a acceptable Pot of $ to be destinated to create Cups and maybe some future OMA League with a real prize (in cash, Ukash-paysafecard cupons or a Top Eleven Shop Item...) cause is more beautiful if you play a Cup like this and the prize are 50 euros or a Retro Jersey from the Shop, but this is a 2nd plan I gunna start.

For now, I open this Forum Competition, that have the name of ma FCBayern München Stadium, called The Super Chachy Kellogg's Stadium.

Rules will be easy and are the following for those who wanna participe:
    1- Friendlies made via Associations using the Asso' I will create for this competition.
    2- On team allowed per manager.
    3- Max. allowed to play with 5 players of 6* during the match.

So here we go

Not understand the rule no3. It means you are allowed to bring in a maximum of five 6 stars players? Most of my players are now at 7 stars, meaning i have to build a totally new team to join this? Painful idea.

Anyways, cool event. I want to join.
    Last edited by lucker88; 03-12-2017 at 04:31 AM.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lucker88 View Post
    Not understand the rule no3. It means you are allowed to bring in a maximum of five 6 stars players? Most of my players are now at 7 stars, meaning i have to build a totally new team to join this? Painful idea.

Anyways, cool event. I want to join.
    We have to have some limits, to have equality, and these limits should be accessible. I know that now many managers are tanking just to play associations and they have many 8* players and so, then is not so easy to put a limit to play in equality, as when we did time ago when we were 14 or 16 managers playing the OMA leagues, the rules there were max. x2 6*.

Of course after see who joins and the whole situation this can be adapted and changed, but understand that we need some rules regarding the limits.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We have to have some limits, to have equality, and these limits should be accessible. I know that now many managers are tanking just to play associations and they have many 8* players and so, then is not so easy to put a limit to play in equality, as when we did time ago when we were 14 or 16 managers playing the OMA leagues, the rules there were max. x2 6*.

Of course after see who joins and the whole situation this can be adapted and changed, but understand that we need some rules regarding the limits.
    I totally understand your concerns. I am neither a token buyer nor a tanker. I just manage well so i have a team of 120% av quality as of this moment of the season. I think it is popular.

So if i have to build a whole new team, your event is not for players like me. You know it is not possible to gather all good players at once. So it would be good if you can raise the limit and it should base on overall quality not the number of X stars players.
    khris likes this.