Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Transfer Autions Nordeus Gen time change?

Addicted
    Also I hear that level 1 players now receive 120 tokens to begin playing.
    It is 70 tokens

120 T ,he is right
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Top of servers it's very pleasant cause there are enough 5 star nordgens (4-5 every hour or so) and not many active managers (only about 20 who bid on auctions). So, at this level there are no bidding wars and I don't see Nordeus making a profit from the update as sugggested above
    Houzz likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Top of servers it's very pleasant cause there are enough 5 star nordgens (4-5 every hour or so) and not many active managers (only about 20 who bid on auctions). So, at this level there are no bidding wars and I don't see Nordeus making a profit from the update as sugggested above
    It will be interesting to see what's happening in 2 weeks time if the transfer market continues to operate the same way as it is at the moment.
    Somewhere here in the forum we have recently seen a billion dollar player who went to a 104?, 140? rounds of bidding. Nordeus certainly got some tokens out of circulation on that transfer.
    Lack of players plus plenty of tokens equals?

Famous
    My server is fixed with ONLY 3* and 4* nordgens... 5* nordgens missing whole day! (checking since change hourly once or twice!)

Sad story

Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    Can U note the time or regulation please ?
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

Apprentice
    This season I have been getting triple the amount of transfer negotation requests than usual. Looks like a lot of people also have trouble finding players on the auction.

With this current transfer market policy it will be harder because only a couple will win the auction who are spent a lot of money. But it will be a fair and square if all other managers have the same difficulties to get five stars players. I think top eleven want to create a situation which an average team have only a couple of five stars players. Managers who managed to get full five stars or more will be very rare. I hope they will change also the win factor more onto strategy because five stars players will influenced the game more and to keep the game competitive.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456