Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Transfer Autions Nordeus Gen time change?

Addicted
    I will finish for today by saying remember that me and you represent only 0,00000000000001% of top eleven user . So fon't forget that our opinions are not the general opinion
    LarryC likes this.

Rookie
    What I'm wondering is
    - are the changes temporary or permanent
    - what motivated the change and who benefits from it
    - what are the impacts for everyone's strategy

I'm a bit new here, so I can only make assumptions

If I understand the new situation so far, it'll just be harder to buy 5* players on the market, and there are more Nordgens than before.

It'll be easier to find a fit for your team thanks to the extra Nordgens, so, good for the managers in buying position. Provided you don't want a 5* player.
    A shorter selling window added to extra supply of Nordgens does not make it a market for sellers - except if you sell a 5* player. I don't see who benefits from a less flexible transfer market.
    One can imagine that managers will have to connect more often and spend possibly more tokens in bidding wars for 5* players (or, for the community of power-trainers, more rest packs to train 4* players to 5*/6*). Here I see the positive effect for Nordeus.

Is Nordeus trying to make the 5* player more rare and valuable?

glad to read your comments&critics.
    Last edited by LarryC; 03-20-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Addicted
    Your questions are very good and some of them are mine, thank you for your good thinking.

We will have to wait and see what will happen next, I think the impact of this change will not be huge until the beginning of next season.

I still think that this change deserves an announcement from Nordeus, and if so that will answer your question number 1, which is very important from my perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryC View Post
    What I'm wondering is
    - are the changes temporary or permanent
    - what motivated the change and who benefits from it
    - what are the impacts are for everyone's strategy

I'm a bit new here, so I can only make assumptions

If I understand the new situation so far, it'll just be harder to buy 5* players on the market, and there are more Nordgens than before.

It'll be easier to find a fit for your team thanks to the extra Nordgens, so, good for the managers in buying position. Provided you don't want a 5* player.
    A shorter selling window added to extra supply of Nordgens does not make it a market for sellers - except if you sell a 5* player. I don't see who benefits from a less flexible transfer market.
    One can imagine that managers will have to connect more often and spend possibly more tokens in bidding wars for 5* players (or, for the community of power-trainers, more rest packs to train 4* players to 5*/6*). Here I see the positive effect for Nordeus.

Is Nordeus trying to make the 5* player more rare and valuable?

glad to read your comments&critics.

Addicted
    Don't expect too much an official annoncement Teda ...

And i repeat , this week end i bought dozen of very decent 92-99% players for my FA GROUP ( some of them are 5* nordgens ) , with absolutly no difficult and no bidding war . Before this update , on the second week end of the season i often was in bidding war .

To me it is a very good update !

Rookie
    for what it's worth, I don't care much about an official announcement.
    After all, if nothing was ever changing, the game would get boring after a while. Half of the fun is figuring out how the virtual world offered to us works.
    If you want to know all the rules and have all information available, play online chess.

Famous
    Here is my experience about "new transfermarket"... i checking hourly once if i get enough spare time to do this. BUT! only getting 3-4* nordgens... my 5* usually weak and other HIGHER level manager's (prolly) 2* youngsters.

So no this is not good for me

Pro
    I experience the same thing. The transfer market looks weird now. I get about 5-10 five star players only on both accounts of level 23 and 37. Nordgens have been none existing the last weeks and I can hardly find a fast trainer anymore. I don't know if this is intentional but it sucks to be honest.

Just checked the market and on both accounts I only get 4 offers for 5 star players. Both accounts have 1 nordgen of 4 stars.
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    I experience the same thing. The transfer market looks weird now. I get about 5-10 five star players only on both accounts of level 23 and 37. Nordgens have been none existing the last weeks and I can hardly find a fast trainer anymore. I don't know if this is intentional but it sucks to be honest.

Just checked the market and on both accounts I only get 4 offers for 5 star players. Both accounts have 1 nordgen of 4 stars.
    I check several accounts from the beginning of the transfert market update and each time i check the market there is several 3 and 4 stars nordgens and sometimes they are 5 stars so i think it is more a level problem especially those 37 level one .

Each time an update come some people are happy others are unhappy it is impossible to content everybody !

Especially those ones who aren't flexible and will never adapt their management to the new update which is the same for everyone now , all your opponents have the same market than you .

4 years i play this game , the biggest thing i have learn is to never make too far tactics plan cause Nordeus will always change something soon and it will ruin it lol

The best manager in this game are those who adapt every significant change in the game to take the best of it

The worst manager are those who think they are good one and never change their management and day routine !!!
    112000 likes this.

Famous
    I wonder if the recent abundance of tokens available to players has dictated a change in the transfer market from Nordeus?
    We've had a lot of freebies of late. Christmas daily sponsor deals, same deals again at the moment and with last months first ever platinum associations tournament, plus the "bug" compensation, Nordeus have been parting with a lot of free tokens.
    Also I hear that level 1 players now receive 120 tokens to begin playing!
    If Nordeus have experienced a drop in income of late it would make sense for the company to look for ways to improve things.
    If by changing the transfer market to increase bidding wars or turning managers towards the negotiation and scout lists they can stem the amount of unpaid for tokens in circulation and should see an increase in token buying from managers.
    We'll probably never know, and why should we?
    It's their company, their business and their game.
    And I'm hooked.
    LarryC and gizzmo like this.

Rookie
    That's right, agreed.
    And let's not forget we recently got the squad size bumped from 22 to 25 players... An array of changes in the same area.
    Altiplano likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast