Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Am I the only one strugling with consistency?

Am I the only one strugling with consistency?

Hi guys, from the very beginning of the season my team is struggling with consistency. I really don't get it why it is that?

Just to name few examples: in one match I won 5-1 against ACTIVE manager with team quality 116%. My team Q is 120%. Next match, I struggled to draw 2-2 against INACTIVE team with quality of 78%. And this whole season is just a lot of strange results...

In previous seasons I always had weaker teams (from 90% to 110% at the end of season) and played more strange tactics such as 3-1-4-1-1 or 3-2-3W-2. I remember these times that I constantly managed to upset strong teams, and almost always won against teams I should win.

However, at the beginning of this season I used almost 900 greens to upgrade my team to 120% and changed tactics to more conservative 4-1-4-1 - I expected to get really good results - but it seems that I'm just getting very inconsistent results...

What are your experience guys? Have you ever experienced frustrating inconsistency? How you deal with it? How do you win matches that you should win (Quality lower 20% or more)?
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Today i lost to an inactive team which is 25% weaker. I have quality players and my team is better than him in every aspects. I also made well preparation. In short, there is no real reason i should lose rather than the trolling RNG.

I accept luck as a factor but not in this way. I thought about quitting the game after that trolling match.
    FC Dacia Terra and Barga like this.

Rookie
    Same here buddy,it's been frustrating and it all started last season when my teams in d CL group and Cup teams are way way weak and still trolled out

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Rookie
    And again it happened dis season

Sent from my Nokia_X using Tapatalk

Well guys, it's happening to me too, sometimes. Today I had in the league against a team not much weaker then me. We made 4-4 🤔🤔🤔. He used 4-1-2-2-1 with Aml/AMR. I didn't knew what to play against him and I made the same system. My team is 15% better than his, but still I guess my tactic was wrong. And one more thing: do not ever use the same players two days in a row, they will not perform at their normal standards... Now that I think better, maybe if I had been using 4-3-3 or 3-1-3-3 I would have won, but of course with different players on the field.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

When playing against 20% lower team ( or even more ) , then try to reduce your team as much as you can.
    Like when you have 110% and opponent has 70% team, try to make your starting 11 like around 80%.

Trust me, I have tried it many times and work really well. At the moment 0 troll results or something like that...

Maybe it's just a luck, but as I have seen my past season, it does not seem so...
    Sunil Chetri and Barga like this.

Rookie
    I second this. Too strong exposes you to trolls

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Barga likes this.

I lost in two of the first four league games of this season. One opponent was 20% weaker, another one was 30%+ weaker. After that I decided to tank.
    Bunzo and Barga like this.
    It wasn't our day.

i experienced troll-matches too
    in my case it was when i played a tournament ...
    in 2h difference i had a 6:0 and a 0:3 result with excat the same team and bonus against the same opponent

imo it has something todo with the new training system, so there are players with extreme stats out there (1% def 300% off), who make the results very variable, because they lack consistency
    i use such players, so i am not wondering too much about troll results

oAo

Apprentice
    i been suspecting troll results got nothing to do with anything really. Its just the statistics might be dice rolled i.e possession, shots, shots on target etc.

Some games i watched full 90 minutes live animations, i didnt see opponents manage any shots on goal, it was me attacking all the time. But after the game the stats showed that opposition have 20 vs my team also 20 shots at goal.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast