Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Am I the only one strugling with consistency?

Yesterday I beat the team that was top of the League to go top myself. Today I lose 4-1 to the bottom team in the league who had only won 2 matches all season. We were evenly matched in quality terms. Can't explain the randomness of results these last few seasons.

KFC Loella
    Level 41
    20 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    2 Cups
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

results seems 50/50 at the moment.. you can lose big to the last in league and the next day win big against the league leaders.

Bunzo, FC Dacia Terra and dave1311 like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Dunno if this helps but I ALWAYS suffer a few bumps in the campain at 2/5ths through the season. I start the season strong, and get the results I would expect (Including some losses against expert managers) but after about 8-10 days into the season I get whacked with 2-3 unexpected losses. Naturally I question my tactics and what im doing wrong. Its frustrating but my team always gets out of the rut within a few days and starts getting expected results again. Just don't go crazy and change up your formations to quickly. Breathe and get through it

I think, it's all about the engine, A.I.

I only struggle against teams, which are inactive. So this teams are played by the A.I.

At CL, I had the best opponent in my group (and for sure, we will play the final). He was a bit weaker (3%), I won away 1:6, opponent hadn't a chance to win this. Rematch, exactly same player on both side, my team full moraled/rested (like 1.game), we lost at home 1:2. We were also a lot better 7:2 SoT, we had the lead, suddenly opponent scored at 56' and 57'...
    Only difference between those games: first match, manager was there, second match he wasn't there.

Same thing at league: we beat 2. place 7:0 -> this team conceeded 7 games no goal... manager was there. Today, we played vs last place (made 0 points, inactive), that team was ~80% weaker and we only won 5:0...

Nothing more to say.
    Barga likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Here an perfect example for this stupid system:

green (active manager), was 1.place at his league.
    yellow (inactive team), was 12.place, only won win -> 22% weaker.

lost 1:2

Am I the only one strugling with consistency?-lol.jpg

what shall you do, if the engine f*cks you?
    green is the brother of my wife, and he got this season (22 games) 9 troll results like the screen...

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

I can only say, in real football results are way more random and unpredictable than in TE.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

This isn't real football!!!

I really hate that compersion, because of sell-buy-trick (draw exploit), endless leveling (punishing for being a good manager), quality pushing, red packs, limition of offers, thousands of Ronaldos, Messis,... and the most important: you can't imaging of the live animation/statistic, what went/goes wrong. This small, but important thing is necessary, to learn what you have to change.

THIS is a computer game, this is a tactic game, which only shows you football. It also can be ice hockey, basketball... and because of this, it has to be comprehensible.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    THIS is a computer game, this is a tactic game, which only shows you football. It also can be ice hockey, basketball... and because of this, it has to be comprehensible.
    Hey, Nordeus, the game has to be comprehensible! Do you hear it? Do you?!
    No, I'm afraid they don't =[

We play a game where almost nothing is comprehensible. It is not a clear tactics played by well known rules, not that kind of game. The mechanics in TE is vague and unclear; we don't know what the majority of parameters do (if they do something at all), and the most important parameters are hidden; effects of player's actions are in many cases unpredictable. And RNG is ubiquitous. I would be happy to get some explanations about how things work here, but Nordeus are deliberately hiding the information, trying to make the game looks (feels!) like real football. And I can't say they completely fail this task.
    Though you hate this comparsion, it's impossible to avoid it when speaking about TE.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-16-2017 at 09:36 PM.
    It wasn't our day.

Another example..

one of my rivals also hit hard !!!

Am I the only one strugling with consistency?-capture.jpg

Am I the only one strugling with consistency?-capture.pngAm I the only one strugling with consistency?-capture2.png
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-17-2017 at 02:04 PM.
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Hey guys. Does someone knows how to play against a 4-1-2-2-1 formation? 4dc-1dmc-2mc-aml/amr-1st? I love playing this formation too, but when defending against it, I hate it... Please if you can help, would be a great thing.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast