Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: People are dropping league to increase their player stars to win their assocation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    And explain me how the engine would recognize those who intentionnaly tank and those who failed to promote because of hard league draw and who were trying to promote ???!!!!
    Illigal formation, missing positions on field. Playing without keeper, or with more than one. And so on. Should be relatively easy too single out

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Haven't been playing the game for a while,does anyone know if there has been any updates regarding this?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes there are
    The Turkish groups keep using this same system and keep 9*-10* teams but Vietnamese found a new exploit with mutant players
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ordeus%5D.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, I am getting a bit confused with your suggestions guys. Associations are the cherry not the cake. I honestly would not swap any of my club titles for an asso tournament. You are not going to ask Nordeus to constantly modify the heart and soul of this game just because a few cheats exploit the rules for asso purposes. If they want to do so, I do not care. If I knew for certain I won a game because I twisted the rules I would be very frustrated and never felt like a winner. I am tanking from time to time. I explained why elsewhere. But this was certainly not to improve my team for the asso tourneys. This game is to me just about winning club competitions. Assos are simply a nice hobby.
    Great said, I really hope that Nordeus will find a way to block this exploit without changing the general game even more. I really hope not to see any new change to the game core as there were so many already in such a short time, those who played the game for many years now might share the same feelings with me.
    Niddhoeggr and ibangali like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Great said, I really hope that Nordeus will find a way to block this exploit without changing the general game even more. I really hope not to see any new change to the game core as there were so many already in such a short time, those who played the game for many years now might share the same feelings with me.
    I hope they will listen because many times they are changing things (like auctions or removing the take over oprion), without any discussion or dialogue, claiming that we had a problem and they tried to fix it.

Pro
    I am asking you just because you a super moderator and you might have some clear answers ...
    The programmers should have known about this gap and many other gaps a long time ago ... the question is why don't they didn't fix them YET ?

lack of motives and incentives ? lack of human resources(programmers / developers) ? Difficulty to make changes or tools? etc... but please don't tell me lack of money

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, I am getting a bit confused with your suggestions guys. Associations are the cherry not the cake. I honestly would not swap any of my club titles for an asso tournament. You are not going to ask Nordeus to constantly modify the heart and soul of this game just because a few cheats exploit the rules for asso purposes. If they want to do so, I do not care. If I knew for certain I won a game because I twisted the rules I would be very frustrated and never felt like a winner. I am tanking from time to time. I explained why elsewhere. But this was certainly not to improve my team for the asso tourneys. This game is to me just about winning club competitions. Assos are simply a nice hobby.
    But winning league competitions does not give you a hundred free tokens. Perhaps to neutralize the tanking situation with association games, token rewards SHOULD be introduced in all other competitions.

Sent from my TECNO WX3 using Tapatalk

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Aminu Aliyu Abdulmalik View Post
    But winning league competitions does not give you a hundred free tokens. Perhaps to neutralize the tanking situation with association games, token rewards SHOULD be introduced in all other competitions.

Sent from my TECNO WX3 using Tapatalk
    I am not playing to win tokens, I am playing to win club titles! Tokens help me do that. I do not expect competitions to help me win tokens! I think this is just a massive confusion about the very aim of this game.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 10-02-2017 at 11:46 AM.
    madflo19 and KenoticFC like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

i also don't like those tankers, but in my point of view, they actually don't against any law or rule, they didn't do any illegal thing anyway even in this game alerting the illegal formation when they setup the messy formation.

but in real life football, who cares if the managers assign all his players to play in defensive formation and only 1 single striker play forward or any weird formation.

that's the freedom in football anyway.

I'm disliked from this tanking strategy too.

Moreover,how can a player earn so much quality if performances are constantly low!?

My players have always become stronger in seasons with several victories,while in awful seasons, increase was lower.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast