Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: People are dropping league to increase their player stars to win their assocation.

People are dropping league to increase their player stars to win their assocation.

There are some people that try to lose all their games in the league to end last place. They use their main line up in assocation matches. When the assocation matches end they change their compisition back. They repeat this to get 7-9 star players. I hope something gets done about this.
    Matteo de Clemente likes this.

Famous
    It's the new exploit for associations! Get used to it because it's not going to go away quickly.
    Bunzo and Matteo de Clemente like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    maybe it's time to do something.
    I already started to think about it , (not now) and preparing some suggestions.
    The problem is general and getting bigger

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...ng-boring.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I've seen this. When the Association Draw was published yesterday, I had a quick look at my first opponent, and his match Q was about 3% higher than the Desert Rats'. Later in the day, I had a more detailed look, and his overall Q was way down on the Rats, and his match Q was about 15% down. On looking at his squad, he's got a lot of 6* players in his subs and not used section, and his match team is all 4* and 5* players. I think I know which team will be turning up later today, and I'll be ready...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Get use to it or leave the game ...... as I know Nordeus, they will act next year ....

Famous
    met with a guy in asso semis yesterday! He was stronger than me and he was there and 2 victories over him was like almost an orgasm

Posted here!

Tanking disqualifies from tournaments
    Bunzo and Altiplano like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Above "X" quality = Automatic Promotion.

or

What Gert said....
    Altiplano and Bunzo like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Well, I am getting a bit confused with your suggestions guys. Associations are the cherry not the cake. I honestly would not swap any of my club titles for an asso tournament. You are not going to ask Nordeus to constantly modify the heart and soul of this game just because a few cheats exploit the rules for asso purposes. If they want to do so, I do not care. If I knew for certain I won a game because I twisted the rules I would be very frustrated and never felt like a winner. I am tanking from time to time. I explained why elsewhere. But this was certainly not to improve my team for the asso tourneys. This game is to me just about winning club competitions. Assos are simply a nice hobby.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Tanking disqualifies from tournaments
    And explain me how the engine would recognize those who intentionnaly tank and those who failed to promote because of hard league draw and who were trying to promote ???!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast