Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Asso semis! WE ARE IN FINALS! yupppyyeeeyyy

Season 90 - Are you ready?-lev22assosemis.jpg
    pcmacdaniel and Gert Funck like this.

Pro
    Champions league madness part 6. After 3 points in 5 matches which almost all were dominated the last chance in the sixth game was to get into the nivea cup. A win against the number 3 should be enough. So lets do this. Everything is good again. Quality is 5% higher but he is a level higher.

Game starts and his ML gets injured. Ok, not bad. 32th minute. Totally owning the other. 72% possession. Could this be the turnaround? My AMR makes 0-1. Could it really be the turnaround???? 33th minute 1-1. NO WHY? Why do I always step into that selffullfilling prophecy trap??? RNG, do you hate me that much? Ratings ok, possession ok, chances ok. Nothing wrong, so what is not working. Animation time. Good shot, but goalie saves.

52th minute, 2-1 for the advisary. 57th minute 3-1. Sigh. 6 shots and 4 on target, 3 kills. Me 11 shots and 5 on target, 1 kill. Not fair. Ratings from the defense are plummeting. Thank you Nordeus for putting me up against level higher teams. Brilliant punishment for playing well. Or is there a chance?

72nd minute, again my AMR breaks through and we score 3-2. Is it possible? Really, do I finally get some love from Nordeus. Come on, You put me up against a level higher teams, humor me. Next animation, 4-2. Ok, no humor, grrrrrr.

End score 4-2
    Possession 32% vs 68%
    Shots 12 vs 16
    On target 8 vs 10
    Saves 4 vs 2

Why am I even trying this season?
    FC Dacia Terra, khris and madflo19 like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Home Guard FC had a late night League match yesterday, and two morning matches, thus clearing the rest of the day for the Rats' adventures in Associations and their normal matches.

In the League yesterday, Home Guard came up against one of the other human-managed teams, and showed little mercy. Juan Pablo Medina converted a Penalty in the 7th minute, and five minutes later, left-winger Samuel Njewel added another to put the home side 2-0 up. Right-winger Nick Gill bagged a brace either side of the break, then the strikers Brian Barrett and Supachai Sunthornpit added one each before the end to register a 6-0 win. With the other results in, a loss for second place now puts Home Guard eight points clear at the top.

Today the Cup Quarter-Final 2nd Leg was first, at home and with a 2-0 advantage from the 1st Leg. The match was level well into the second-half, in the 65th minute the two wingers combined, Samuel Njewel converting Nick Gill's cross to open the scoring. Njewel scored a second time with 10 minutes to go, a free-kick from Lewis Parkes near to the corner-flag on the left dropping invitingly in front of the left-winger, and he slammed the ball into the net past the 'keeper and covering defenders. Juan Pablo Medina added the third goal soon after as Home Guard ran out 3-0 winners, to progress to the Semi-Finals 5-0 on aggregate.

The League action was away at 13th place, a team certainly batting below average for their Quality. Again the match was goalless in to the second-half, when Samuel Njewel scored the first goal on the hour mark. Striker Supachai Sunthornpit bagged a late brace to give the visitors a 3-0 win. Second place again dropped points with a draw against 3rd, so the lead at the top of the League has now grown to 10 points.

Another midfielder injury today, meaning that there are now two MCs in the treatment centre, so the Management had to consult the Transfer Market again, and had to resort to a last-second snipe to get this high-Q 4* MC.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-hg-kevin-sohn-9t375k.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-18-2017 at 10:21 PM.
    Kaizer762, madflo19 and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

It was a good day. We started both FA-games and went to finals against "THE LIONS".

At Cup, we won 5:1, Costa scored 4 goals.
    At league, we won against 4.place 5:0, Costa scored 3.

Incl. FA, Costa scored 12 goals... BUT... this amazing guy can't kick penalties...

(1.game today - FA)
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-costa1.jpg

(Cup, after he scored 4 goals...)
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-costa2.jpg
    Last edited by nash123; 03-18-2017 at 07:21 PM.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Desert Rats had 4 matches in 8 hours today, a summary report...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-day-14-results.jpg

The Rats find themselves five points clear at the top of the League as 2nd and 3rd fought their way to a 3-3 draw, and made their way into the Cup Semi-Finals as a formation switch from the 1st Leg proved just the job against a persistent opponent. Two good wins against a slightly better Quality opponent help their Assocation into the Final tomorrow.

As always, thanks for all the support, especially madflo and Niko.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Mid Season Report

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s30d15seasonstats.jpg
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-s30d15leaguetable.jpg
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-s30d15playerstats.jpg

The dream is still alive.
    Very content with my squad, Napoles MVP so far.
    khris, madflo19 and talisman like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Last edited by azwanonly; 03-19-2017 at 04:18 AM.

Great addition to the squad

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Asso semis! WE ARE IN FINALS! yupppyyeeeyyy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lev22assosemis.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	99.3 KB 
ID:	79287
    And the Abandoned one was supposed to be you LOL

How is da life bro'...

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Great addition to the squad

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	79312
    Nice one! I only have 29y old with 97%, second strongest is 78%...

18y old ones are 60% something...
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 22 of 43 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast