Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

But why?

injury to my best player. I won league last season after trailing with 9points, I think we can still make it
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 03-16-2017 at 01:03 PM.

Tidying up from yesterday, Desert Rats FC played an away match in the Champions League, and drew 0-0 to confirm their qualification for the knockout stage, and as Group winners. Thanks to Niko and madflo for their support.

Home Guard FC played their home League match at midnight:30, but as the Management got tired they turned in and were fast asleep as the boys did their thing. A 3-0 win over another of the bot teams maintained their lead at the top of the table. Right-winger Nick Gill, striker Supachai Sunthornpit and left-winger Samuel Njewel were the scorers.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s01-l01-league-round-09top.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-s01-l01-league-round-09tp.jpg
    Bunzo, madflo19 and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

out of Cup because of serious freak result ...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture.png

Season 90 - Are you ready?-images.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-images3.pngSeason 90 - Are you ready?-images2.png
    Bunzo, khris, talisman and 3 others like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

I invested 200T of the Khris Federal Reserve of Tokens and trained x2 players 7* till 8* and the Academy GK Pajares from 6*to 7* to try to win this Cup round and have prepared the team a little bit more to win this +1LV Cup`.

Desert Rats FC played at home in the League, and took it a bit easier than in the previous five League matches, cruising to a 3-0 win over the 7th place team. Patrick Tillmanns opened the scoring, but Kostadin Marinov weighed in with a double to keep up in the race for the Golden Boot.

Three hours later, they were in action again, this time in the Cup Quarter-Finals, with an away 1st Leg and some 15% better Quality than their opponent. It took until the 62nd minute for the deadlock to be broken, left-back Garry Crawford firing home from short range after a free-kick was deflected off the defensive wall. Kostadin Marinov shook off the attentions of a defender and rounded the 'keeper for the second Rats goal with 12 minutes to go, and it looked all over. The home side weren't finished, however, and they struck back with two goals in the last seven minutes to level the scores, but Desert Rats take two away goals into their home 2nd Leg. The Rats suffered a blow when Patrick Tillmanns was injured. Thanks to madflo for the support.

Home Guard FC also had their Cup Quarter-Final 1st Leg away, and scored twice without reply in the first-half to take a 2-0 lead back to the Home Ground. Nick Gill and Supachai Sunthornpit were the scorers, but Sunthornpit will miss the 2nd Leg after picking up a booking late on in the match.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-16-2017 at 08:57 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

15% quality difference? No problem.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s30cupqfh.jpg
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-s30cupqfratings.jpg

Goodbye Eduardo, 5T is too good an offer for a 27 year old 4*.
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-s30mirandasale.jpg

i would have kept him if his understudy wasn't performing so well.
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-s30paganoni.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 03-16-2017 at 10:44 PM.
    madflo19 and Killroy like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

OK 3-1 in Cup so I invested well. Goals of Akgun 51' AMR Gorter from Conti assistance -ST from DR- 58 and Maslic in his 2nd FK shoot 74' wanted change him after the 1st fail but scored 1 of 3 so, great. They scoed in 88' . Not bad lets say lol

On our way to semi final of cup unless my oppo my a historical comback...

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HairDryer; 03-17-2017 at 04:01 AM.

Home Guard FC had another midnight+ kick-off, away to 7th in the table, but this time the Management was about to look after them, and a good job too. This bot team had a bit more bite than the others, and put up a bit of a fight before the ability to change formation and tactics mid-match did for them. The Management were scratching around for a substitute after only 5 minutes, midfielder Alban Haag being injured, Samuel Njewel firing home the free-kick cross from Juan Pablo Medina in compensation. It wasn't a match for the central midfielders, both having nightmare matches, this being reflected in the poor ratings. The home side equalised, striker Brian Barrett quickly restored the lead for the visitors, but equally as quickly, the scores were level again. At half-time, the Management had had enough of the 3N-5-2V counter for 4-5-1 flat, and introduced left-back Alistair Sterling in place of striker Supachai Sunthornpit in the safer 4-5-1V, and the Home Guard ship steadied somewhat. Barratt put the visitors back into the lead with 20 minutes to go, and ten minutes later, Nick Gill glanced in a corner from Lewis Parkes to make the game safe at 4-2.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-17-2017 at 07:16 AM.
    madflo19 and Killroy like this.

FA-draw this weekend could be nice... we got worlds number 11. But they are very nice exploiters: On team with only 1* player, after the draw, he bought 8 player from scoutlist...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend