Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Lost 2-4 the cup match, good that we won 0-3 the first leg lol

Was a equal match this time, 1st half 2-2 then they scored 2, but, QF's her we are.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, didn't see that tank coming

Attachment 79086
    Haha... I was there... Interesting formation
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Awww, I beat a Nigerian, am sorry man. I was just 3% better, but the perfect counter order made it a flawless victory. we have won all games played this season and conceded 4. Best start ever.

Rookie
    Knocked out of the cup today.

Lost both legs with +1lvl oppo but of equal Q.
    Unfortunately none of my tactics worked in any of both games.

Second time in a row I'm out just before the QF.
    Bad luck.

Tomorrow I have a decisive game in ChL with an oppo playing the same tactics as the one who kicked me out of the cup today
    Wish me luck 😉
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    RINO continues

Season 90 - Are you ready?-cup-game-efi-home-4-1.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

We stopped at 13 clean sheets as my cup opponent scored 1 in a 4-1 win ,+2 goals by MvBasten ,9 for today
    Cloverfield, khris and MNK Kaskada like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Desert Rats FC double report.

Desert Rats played against their fourth top of the table team in four days, the team currently in 4th place visiting the 'Rathaus', and taking the home side right to the limit before succumbing to a late goal. Patrick Tillmanns opened the scoring midway through the first half, and the Rats had the majority of the play until the break. The visitors made all three of their substitutions over a fourteen minute period either side of half-time, and it eventually worked for them, an equaliser on the hour mark pegging the hosts back. Kostadin Marinov thought better, though, and three minutes later broke through the visitors defensive line and beat the 'keeper one-on-one to restore the home sides lead. The visitors struck back again with 19 minutes to go, prompting the home side to go all out attack in search of a winner, helped by selected substitutions of tired players. Eventually the pressure told and in the 88th minute the wingers shredded the visitors defence, Marinov putting in the final touch to a 3-2 win. Thanks to madflo and Niko for the support.

With a 1-1 draw from the 1st Leg of the Cup Round of 16 tie with their Level 8 opponents, Desert Rats were looking for an outright win to progress to the next round, and they got an early advantage 12 minutes in when Maximiliano Arcamone swept a Shaun Ruel cross into the net to open his Desert Rats account. The match was evenly balanced from then on, and home 'keeper Bismark Carroll made three saves to help preserve the lead and frustrate the visiting forwards. The match was made safe when Ruel latched on to a long defensive clearance and outsprinted the defence, sliding the ball past the 'keeper for a 2-0 win. Desert Rats progress to the Quarter-Finals 3-1 on aggregate.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-15-2017 at 12:36 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Home Guard FC double report.

Holding a 2-0 advantage from the home Leg of their Cup Round of 16 tie, Home Guard had an easy ride through to the Quarter-Finals after a 2-1 away win in the 2nd Leg. Right-winger Nick Gill bagged a brace in the first half, and the Guard then contained their opponents until two minutes from the final whistle, when a foul gave the home side a free-kick, which they converted for a consolation goal. Home Guard progress 4-1 on aggregate.

The result of the Management's shopping reported elsewhere was a new central midfielder to shore up that area, suffering from injury and suspension. He was immediately installed on the bench, but the midfield performed so well this evening that he will have to wait for his first appearance.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-hg-hekmat-fadhil-3t735k.jpg

Nick Gill went one better than the earlier match and Home Guard unlocked the 'Domination' Achievement against a poor visiting team from the lower reaches of the League. Left-winger Samuel Njewel opened the scoring in the third minute, and ten minutes later, Gill started his second hat-trick of the season, adding a second in the 22nd minute. In the second-half, Alistair Sterling ventured up from his left-back position to finish off a complex passing movement through the visitors' midfield, Njewel giving him the perfect pass through the back four, and he couldn't miss the target. Two goals in a minute with a quarter-hour left completed the thrashing, Njewel adding the second to his brace, and Gill deflecting a Supachai Sunthornpit cross into the net to finish his treble with style.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-15-2017 at 12:52 AM.
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    THANK YOU NORDEUS!

Season 90 - Are you ready?-unbeaten.jpg

edit:
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-lev22unbeatenloss.jpg
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 03-15-2017 at 07:13 AM.

Pro
    Thank you Nordeus for the unbeaten streak Impressive Gabez. I only achieved one season unbeaten (with 2 ties).
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7