Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

my token bank took a hit as I finally got the 50T in an auction achievement, lost to a guy that was double bidding nearly all the way to 50th round lol
    500m is a little too much for a triple position 21 year old with sa

new recommended GK has joined up (79T). The incumbent starter is 1% from negotiations and should be sold within the week.
    5 6s in 9 matches is no good for my treble hopes
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-s30newgk.jpg
    Last edited by HoofDaddy; 03-13-2017 at 11:28 PM.
    Gabez Teh, madflo19, CM-16 and 2 others like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Persebaya Has won the League game against SKA today. So satisfying. Goalscorer was Faisal, the MF
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Pro
    AAARGGGHGHHHH Nordeus, stop the hate in the CL pls. This is getting ridiculous. Went up against the number 1 of the poule. I have to win this match. Game starts and within 8 minutes it is 0-1. Looking good. Lots of green ratings so maybe this could go right. The advisary is not watching, I have the advantage. I am enjoying this sight and walk around the house. Wham, lost the wifi connection.

Sh.... Quickly run back. Restart the app. Open it and I missed 10 minutes of the game and the score is, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???? 3-1 seriously????? Check the highlights and the advisary got a penalty and scored 2 goals against. Sigh. 3 shots, 3 kills.

Game goes on. I go into agressive stance. I need to win this. Come on players. My AMR shoots and hits the pole. Oh my, it is one of those games. My AML shoots and straight into the hands of the goalie. Animation after animation is for me. Not a single animation for my advisary. Only text this time. Marco van Basten, my striker, has broken through. YES, maybe I can finally score. He shoots and he hits the pole also. COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give up. 4 minutes left. I check the stats and see that his goalie has gone wild again. 6 saves on my 8 shots. I go back to the play and ??? I scored? 3-2 in the 88th minute. Maybe there is hope? Instantly game over. 2 minutes gone within the blink of an eye.

Fourth match dominated and only 2 points in the end. Maybe if I win both next games I can get through to the next round but I am the bottom feeder right now. Crazy CL. Crazy.
    czero, madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    @Killroy

ChL opponents this season are impossible to compete.
    I'm the weakest team (115%) in my group, having to compete against teams: 155%, 125% and 119%
    This is a reward for keeping my team in good Q.
    With 1W and 3L I'm the bottom feeder, struggling to promote to NML at least.
    Fair? I don't think so.
    gamer5289 and nikolgiorgos like this.

@czero

But if your opponents would be like 90%,95% etc and your team is 115%, then it would be fair ? ( I think that those % opponents also would feel, that it's not fair to them to play against 115% team...)
    Bog Igre likes this.

@k1tb

I think, you don't understand: It doesn't matter, how many % they have. The main problem is CL +1 level. On my server, on my level, the CL is full of active teams (brother of my wife is lucky this season and play same level CL). I play (again) +1 CL, there are also a lot of active teams. Now... they are easily 20% stronger. If this guys are good, you can't win CL.

CL is hard enough on the same level. To make a draw based on the quality is the most BS in this game. I don't say, I want only weak opponents, but why I get punished, if I have a good team? Why somebody gets punished, if he spends money?

At the moment, the whole system (endless punishing promotings, tokens, videos, draw-system, troll results,...) is... annoying. For me, the only reason, why I don't quit is: Costa.
    I want to see, how many goals/assists/MoM he can make... but if he retires, I don't know, if I'll go on, if nothing changes.
    czero, madflo19, k1tb and 1 others like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    Well, it wasn't the case before +1lvl ChL draws were introduced.
    It wasn't the case even in the first seasons of those draws.
    But season after season I'm being put in a stronger and stronger poule to the extent that this time (being lvl 15) I have to compete with the strongest lvl 16 teams which tanked last season.

It's not that I'm crying out that I want weaker opponents.
    But I know the draw could be more equal since some of my ingame friends (with similar Q) are put in ChL with teams within their reach.
    Instead of mixing lvls the system could draw teams within the same lvl whenever the posiibility, as in the case of my server f.e.

So yes, I don't think it is fair.
    nash123, gamer5289 and madflo19 like this.

Pro
    @k1tb: I just noticed that all my opponents are 1 level higher in the CL. Normally this only happens in the cup. But now also in the CL? The thing is that management skills should be based on levels. If I properly manage my team at my level (37) I should be able to outplay my other competitors at level 37. If their quality is 95% while mine is 115% is that something that I did well or they did wrong? Why should the worse players get a reward for not playing well while the good players get punished for playing well?

What is the answer this season apparantly by Nordeus? You play well so you are put up against a level higher. This is not a slight handicap but huge. Enormous. I have to train my team to all 6-7 stars players to compete with players that can buy 6 star players from the start (being one level higher). That is just plain silly. If you put me into a CL poule with only level 37 players I would say fine. I can enjoy a FAIR challenge, but this is just bonkers....

It still feels like being punished for training your team hard and putting in some more effort then other players. In my whole career with 2 teams I have won the treble twice (60+ seasons). And it will continue to be very hard since I play well and do not use the sell and buy trick at the end of the season. I do not tank. I just play the way the game should be played without abusing exploits. And what does it get me? Stronger opponents of a level higher in the CL. What is my incentive to play well then if the next season I get punished for that?

I love the game, I like a challenge, but I don't like silly stuff like this. It doesn't make sense.
    gamer5289, czero, k1tb and 2 others like this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Yes! Finally a 5star player

Season 90 - Are you ready?-img_20170314_121055.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Last 3 matches, I can't say, that I don't score

Season 90 - Are you ready?-1.jpg

Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast