Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    New design?

Attachment 78800
    I keep getting that on my PC/FB version - perhaps it's the 2117 version - 'Top Eleven in Space'.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I'm slightly annoyed with my league draw since almost all the match times are between 930pm and 3am. Especially since the day change happens at 9pm.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by motrin; 03-07-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Pro
    Just had my league game and won it with 4-5. I feel sorry for my advisary who had 13 shots at target against my 6. I bet he is fuming at least a little. League is tough again. At least 4 advisaries stronger then I am already, but this time also some teams with only 70%.
    madflo19 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

First league match of the season and to a bad start off we go.

3-2 loss. The opponent (who wasn't even present) had 6 shots on target and scored 3.

I don't think I ever started a new league with a loss before.
    madflo19, talisman and Killroy like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

First league match today and I got the "welcome to the new league season message
    I was playing against a team 70%less quality than my team,couldn't log in from the beginning,I was able to log in around 40 minutes after the match started,the other manager was not watching,I was winning 1-0,got an yellow card 1st min,double yellow at 23 min (Amc was the player with double yellow)
    I won the match 4-1 ,but at 90 min my Amr got an straight red card.
    I must consider my self lucky winning this match,last season my only loss was 1st league match

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rival Superman CK and SKA is in my league this season.

I raised my white flag already -_-
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    First league match today and I got the "welcome to the new league season message
    I was playing against a team 70%less quality than my team,couldn't log in from the beginning,I was able to log in around 40 minutes after the match started,the other manager was not watching,I was winning 1-0,got an yellow card 1st min,double yellow at 23 min (Amc was the player with double yellow)
    I won the match 4-1 ,but at 90 min my Amr got an straight red card.
    I must consider my self lucky winning this match,last season my only loss was 1st league match

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I think, van Basten paid the referee, because he was mad about the stolen MoM-titles by Keitel.
    madflo19 likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I get receiving offers my players, most are crap so it is easy choice, but some are good and I am not sure what to do...

I am not in lack of resources (money/tokens) right now , but it is always tempting to sell high a player that it is a backup.

♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

The Desert Rats Youth Academy offloaded it's latest graduates today, and the Management had no problem in deciding what to do. The 12T 4*/54Q DMC was released, and the 0T 2*/44Q AMC/AMR was signed and then transfer listed, eventually bringing in $6.45M.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-youth-1-gary-lennon-12t.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-dr-youth-2-steve-lloyd-0t.jpg

The transfer market had rich pickings today, with the usual dreary selection of low-Q has-beens interspersed with a few Nordgens, not fast-trainers but attractively packaged, high-Q with two-positions or one position and sometines a relevant SA. The Management managed to get hold of a couple of them, spending 4T on each.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-christian-lipp-4t11_6m.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-dr-shaun-ruel-4t20_6m.jpg

DC/DL Alberto Casado and ST Julien Renard were released to make way for possible further signings.

The two new recruits were immediately drafted into the squad - Lipp in the starting XI, Ruel on the bench - for the first Champions League Group match, at home and 10% better Quality than their Level 9 visitors. Watched on by a new record crowd as a result of the latest seating expansion on their Medium Town stadium being completed, the visitors were taken to the cleaners. Kostadin Marinov opened the scoring, assisted by Emanuele Imbimbo, in the 11th minute, and that was the way it stayed until the break. A little tactics and orders tinkering saw the Rats starting the second half with a little more attacking attitude, and when Patrick Tillmanns netted a Marinov cross, the floodgates opened. Marinov scored the third goal, then a player change, introducing new striker Shaun Ruel instead of Imbimbo, immediately followed by a solo goal by midfielder Mukhtar Hassan. In the last ten minutes, Ruel scored his debut goal, finishing off a Marinov corner following a foul tackle which injured DMC Filip Andersson, and finally Marinov completed his hat-trick, the match ending in an emphatic 6-0 victory for the hosts.

Thanks to madflo and Niko for the support.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-07-2017 at 03:21 PM.
    Killroy and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Thanks to all returning Managers!
    and a big Welcome to all the new Managers!

Before we start, here's some questions for you:

What have you learned from last season?
    Still learning like a kid
    Where did you place last season?

Are you participating in the new Association's Cup ?
    Yes I'm
    What are your achievements ?
    Don't know
    What's your current level?
    What's your budget for this season?
    Enough budget for this season,
    Who do you want to replace?
    Just buying substitute player if they are too good, then they will be in starting 11
    What are your goals for this season?
    Eye on League(4 strong teams in my league) , forget about +1 level CL(already lost 1st game), Cup also no chance(almost +1 level teams are there)
    What's your training level?
    Which will be your main formation?
    4-5-1V, 4-1-2mc-2Amc-1

Good luck to everybody this Season![/CENTER][/B] Thank you

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast