Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Another visit to the Transfer Market for the Desert Rats Management, trying to find the elusive player with DMR position and another failure, but an opportunity to upgrade the midfield presented itself, and another 1T purchase made.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-michal-kaczmarek-1t9_45m.jpg

MC Mashoor Ibrahim is now on the market.

The new recruit was immediately put onto the bench for the home Cup Semi-Final 2nd Leg match, with Desert Rats defending a 3-2 win gained in the 1st Leg. Emerson de Alencar Arraes opened the scoring in the 22nd minute, but 5 minutes after the break, the visitors equalised. The Management made a couple of substitutions of poorly performing players, but it was the second, introducing Michal Kaczmarek in place of Mukhtar Hassan, that goaded the home side into further action. Maximiliano Arcamone and Eulogio Noguera made the score 3-1 before the Rats Debut Goal struck again, Kaczmarek running onto a through ball and slotting the ball past the 'keeper. The visitors scored a consolation goal just before the end, but Desert Rats qualify for their 4th Cup Final in four seasons, 4-2 on the day, 7-4 on aggregate.

Thanks to Clover Field, madflo and Gert for their support today.
    madflo19, Cloverfield and Bunzo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Qualified to the cup final,this must be the 13th consecutive cup final
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-20170324_210032.jpg

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Home Guard FC have also been busy in the transfer market, and have picked up a nice left-sided defender.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-hg-yassine-wissam-8t288k.jpg

In the League this evening, at home against the 3rd place Bot team, Samuel Njewel continued his recent scoring spree, netting a hat-trick. Striker Supachai Sunthornpit also bagged a brace and Home Guard won 5-0. Next up in the League, away in the top-of-the-table clash against 2nd place.
    Last edited by talisman; 03-24-2017 at 08:37 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Who wins the race?
    Thanks to all that supported Soccer Machine in the 11-0 drubbing of opponent.

Peter is now the highest goal scorer of my team and also the assist king... 5more goals to hit the 200goal mark.
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 03-24-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Cup final.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo, nash123, talisman and 1 others like this.

I have a 115% team and came up against a 135% team in the cup semis. First leg, I was at home and lost 2-4. Figured I'd be out. On away leg, my team pulled off a 2-4 score to tie up the aggregate and then win it in PKs. What a fun comeback. First time my team has made the cup final in a long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Season 90 - Are you ready?-img_0277.jpg

Knocked out by a National Team. No need to say more

Hakurei United Got defeated in the Extra Time.

We suck balls today
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by CM-16 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0277.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	79641

Knocked out by a National Team. No need to say more

Hakurei United Got defeated in the Extra Time.

We suck balls today
    Fans toughed that you will lose? Nice work AM
    CM-16 likes this.

Home Guard FC played away against 2nd place in their League, and knocked out of the race their only serious challenger for the title in fine style. Samuel Njewel added another brace to his Golden Boot-chasing tally, midfielder Kevin Sohn and right-winger Hudson Mendes Ribeiro added two more before Mendes Ribeiro suffered an injury. Juan Pablo Medina failed to convert the resulting penalty, and the home side netted a consolation goal just before the final whistle. With a lead of 20 points and only 21 available in the remaining matches, Home Guard can be reasonably assured of their first League Championship title.

Great comeback by Forever Young Association today..... Lost at home ground with 4points to 13points. We went back to the drawing board and pulled off 5wins on the road to win the semis 19-16. platinum hope kept alive. What a great feeling..

VWFA also in the finals

Ohh I made the 300th post..
    khris, talisman and HoofDaddy like this.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast