Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

As is by now usual, Desert Rats FC Association weekend summary report.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-day-21-results.jpg

Desert Rats went out of the Champions League fighting to the end, their +1 Level, 11%Q better opponents humbled by an attacking master-class by the Rats forwards. That being said, what glories would have awaited if Patrick Tillmanns, normally deadly from 12 yards, had converted the penalty opportunity in the match.

The Rats dropped their first League points of the season to 3rd place in the table, no 26-0-0 season for them. With a home match against the 2nd place team tomorrow, they will have to be careful or potentially they will have their advantage at the top halved.

4 points for Desert Rats in their Associations matches, 3N-1-3N-2AMW-1 slipping up against ND for the first time this season. A change to 3N-5-2V in the second match brought the required dividend and the Association qualify for the Final, where they will meet a powerful Croatian Association.
    Bunzo, madflo19 and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Fans toughed that you will lose? Nice work AM
    Mine's 10% weaker than oppo, so...
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Kraxner...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-kraxner.jpg
    talisman and nikolgiorgos like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I've been absent from this thread for most part of this season, so here's an update on what I've been doing.

My team has reached 108% which is the highest I've ever reached so far in the game (I'm not counting the second season because I started playing the game towards the end of the previous one and didn't manage to promote in the end).

Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170326-155335.jpg

In the League, after a defeat in the first match of the season I now have 19 straight victories and a very good lead against the second of the table.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled1.jpg

In the Cup I was eliminated in the Round of 32 for a 3rd season in a row. It's clearly not my competition seems like lol.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled2.jpg

In the Champions League, after a defeat in the first match of the Group Stage I won 5 games in a row scoring 20 goals and not conceding any. The Round of 16 was a very easy clash and qualified with a 9-0 total score. In the Quarter-Finals after a 2-2 draw away I won comfortably 4-0 at home. In the Semi-Finals I play against a 85% team, although he managed to eliminate a 114% team so this might be tougher than it looks on paper.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled3.jpg

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled4.jpg

Finally, in the Associations we just won our third Tournament this season and this is by far the most successful season we have ever had. We have gathered 297 points this season, promoted to Golden 3 and we now have 989 points in total.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_20170326-162649.jpg

I'll post stats when the season ends but for now I would like to mention one of my players who for a second season in a row is an absolute monster.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled6.jpg

Sadly, we'll have to part ways soon because he's getting older...
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    With Clover13 I play champions league against a near 8star team. At half time I was winning 3-0 and it seemed that I outclassed the oppo. Unfortunately without changing anything (oppo manager away) oppo managed to score 2 goals.
    Although I was the one terrorizing their defense as AM said game ended with a 3-2 score, which is not bad but it is not good the way it came. Let's see how the second league will go.
    Champions is my only and main target in order to participate next season as I am tanking.
    Unfortunately remaining oppos are +1 star near 8star teams
    Attachment 79548
    Semi final chl reached.
    Easy win, good match.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-alnsri.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

After a beautiful comeback yesterday we are champions today and finally very close to Platinum VWFA going good too
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 03-26-2017 at 07:39 PM.

At the moment, looking good for Germio XI and also for our association.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled.png
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled1.jpg

Famous
    Good weekend in associations as 9 points were picked up, in spite of being an 8.6% underdog in semi's and 9.8% underdog in finals. 17-14 win in semi's and 24-12 in finals.
    Level 40 Manager

Clover field has been supporting me for a while and I never knew.... I tender my apology.
    Cloverfield likes this.

Home Guard FC had a home match against 5th place, and made sure of their first League Championship with 6 matches left to play. The front three all chipped in with one goal each, MoM Samuel Njewel opening the scoring in the first-half, then Nick Gill and Supachai Sunthornpit netting the other two goals in the 3-0 win in two second-half minutes.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast