Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture3.png

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

My Gamble to enter SL has failed. Now Persebaya faces an uphill battle againstelzira fc in the Round of 16

The recent away 2-1 victory against Superman Ck has lifted the team into 2nd place

Hakurei United's CL winning run hasn't been stopped yet. They will face American Team, God FC in the Round of 16

The Gensokyo team, which is dominated by Indonesian players, is now chasing Ang FC for the lead in the League, with Rizki Novriansyah being the best rated player so far
    pcmacdaniel and Gert Funck like this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Famous
    So far unbeaten this season in regular competition. 9-1-0 in the league with a 1 point lead, and perfect 5-0-0 in CL and 7-0-0 in cup. My AML (Sparta) leads the teams with 43 goals and 22 assists through 22 fixtures.

The association draw unfortunately is very bad. My association has a low 7* average, and there is an 8* association (before loans) in there. I can't be annoyed with nordeus however, since i'm the volume of high quality associations is small in number in the silver leagues, so it leaves me wondering: What happens when the pool for a specific range of quality has a smaller number of teams and that # is not divisible by 4? For example, 5 associations in the 140-150% range in Silver 1, 4 go into same draw, what happens to the 5th one? Is it fair to have 3 teams play each other every single weekend? Is it inevitably going to create a disproportionate number of unbalanced draws for those associations at highly quality, due to a smaller pool to pick from?

As for one of the other associations, i'm at a loss when I see players like this. Hmmm...Season 90 - Are you ready?-1-negotiation.jpg That player belongs to the captain of a different association in this tourney, which will ultimately win 1st easily! I'm just at a loss trying to figure out how an 18 year old player can have 1% dribbling, crossing, shooting and finishing? Maybe i need to enroll myself in the Vietnamese School of Power-Training
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 03-17-2017 at 02:19 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    just at a loss trying to figure out how an 18 year old player can have 1% dribbling, crossing, shooting and finishing?
    That's... Remarkable.
    I've got to think he was a very low Q fast trainer, like a 2 star player from low level academy or auction power trained with... With what? Hold the line+ Gym + stretching+ piggy or pressing?

How's his ratings?
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    That's... Remarkable.
    I've got to think he was a very low Q fast trainer, like a 2 star player from low level academy or auction power trained with... With what? Hold the line+ Gym + stretching+ piggy or pressing?

How's his ratings?
    His ratings are mostly 8's w/ a 7.8/7.9 average. I was thinking the 2* academy player as well, but i'm not sure. His other players are puzzling as well. I submitted a ticket to nordeus to investigate them, in case the players are getting this strong due to hacking.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-association.jpg
    I would think a 2* academy grad would still have some white stats like passing, dribbling or crossing/heading (depending upon primary position) above 21% when generated.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Famous
    Maybe they aren't from his academy, but players bought in direct negotiations from lower level teams? So they are effectively negative stars to start? It doesn't look like we can do that by default... Bizarre... Seems like a waste and poor development.

Desert Rats FC played an early League match, away to 6th place, who were an improving side on the back of 6 straight wins, after losing the first four matches of the season. The Rats started with ST/AMR Emanuele Imbimbo deputising for the injured right-winger Patrick Tillmanns, and as if by telepathy, the team started passing down the left-wing through Kostadin Marinov by default. The left-winger had an eventful first half, earning the ire of the referee and his first yellow card of the season, but was saved from further embarrassment by the safe hands of 'keeper Kevin McKibben when the free-kick was taken. Five minutes before the break, Marinov put the visitors into the lead, and they didn't look back. In the second-half, the Management took pity on the unfortunate Imbimbo, who had been starved of ball all match and was patrolling the right-wing, his ratings falling all the time, his replacement being utility winger Emerson de Alencar Arraes. The team then started to use the right-wing, and de Alencar Arraes had some uncredited assistance with the two goals in three minutes that made the match safe for the Rats, striker Shaun Ruel registering a solo goal, and MoM Ireneusz Jezierski providing the final pass to fellow-midfielder Mukhtar Hassan. The final score of 3-0 keeps Desert Rats three points clear at the top. Thanks to madflo for the support.

The final Group match in the Champions League was treated as a bit of a party by Desert Rats, the team being through to the Knockout stage, top of the table by right. The Management took the opportunity to give some of the fringe players some match time, but the Rats proved dominant throughout. Emanuele Imbimbo was still out right in place of Patrick Tillmanns, Maximiliano Arcamone was starting at striker, and left-winger Gary Cusack was introduced in the second-half to give Kostadin Marinov a rest later in the the match. Marinov bagged his brace early on, scoring both in the first nine minutes' play, and Arcamone added a third goal with only 17 minutes on the clock, assisted by Imbimbo. Arcamone returned the favour for Imbimbo to get on the scoresheet after 33 minutes, before the visitors pulled one back courtesy of a free-kick conceded by Filip Andersson, who got a yellow card for his trouble. Andersson was replaced by Osama Dawood early in the second-half, then Imbimbo and Arcamone added the second goals to their doubles. The visitors got a consolation goal close to time, but the 6-2 win was proof of the hosts' depth of talent. Desert Rats now play the Runner-up in Group F in the Round of 16.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-champ-group-e-table-final.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-s15-champ-group-tables-final.jpg
    Kaizer762 and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Apprentice
    Maybe I am wrong, but I have an idea: player belongs to Team A- has 3 stars, had focus training, become a 7 or 8 stars player and then was sold to a +2 or +3 ... Level Manager, and that's it.
    Last edited by ronnymvc; 03-17-2017 at 09:04 PM.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.
    missing T11 old form

Famous
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-03-17-18-38-10.jpg

Topped the group against 3 +1 level favorite teams. Almost held a win in my last match with Alvaro, but gave up a FK for 1-1 draw. 3 points up in league, with another 10 point gap to 3rd place.
    madflo19 likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Won 1-4 in Cup, 0-3 winning at 25' so7-2 for us and semifinals round ahoy.

Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast