Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Nice one! I only have 29y old with 97%, second strongest is 78%...

18y old ones are 60% something...
    I think they have made some adjustments to market, because 3 star was max for 8-12 seasons
    MNK Kaskada and pcmacdaniel like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And the Abandoned one was supposed to be you LOL

How is da life bro'...
    haha i quit a game once and i renamed them After i return i was getting like this name and don't want to change dat
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Mid Season Report

Classic Eleven(formerly Golden Eaglets) still in all competitions while Soccer Machine(formerly Quiksilver Mafia) is fighting for the league and champions league. They both had narrow wins today in the champions league at the Home ground. Below is the league report

Progress on the Academy Product signed some seasons ago
    pcmacdaniel and talisman like this.

The Fixture Computer put Home Guard FC on early, meaning that The Management could concentrate on Desert Rats' four matches today. Playing at home against the bot team in 3rd place in the table, an early goal by Supachai Sunthornpit put the Guard on the road to victory. Samuel Njewel increased the lead on the half-hour, and Nick Gill sealed the 3-0 win with his goal 10 minutes from the final whistle. The only negative point was the injury to Juan Pablo Medina. At the mid-point of the League season, Home Guard are 10 points clear at the top of the table, and have a few players featuring in the Top Players tables.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s01-l01-league-round-13.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-s01-l01-league-round-13tp.jpg

The goals seem to be spread about a few top players...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s01-playing-squad-top-goals-round-13.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-19-2017 at 08:28 PM.
    pcmacdaniel and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

T11 and Nordeus f*cks fair manager...

We made really good games against "THE LIONS", but we lost 12:18... of course not, because we played bad... no... we just got ****ed by the engine. Exploiter got prefered...

(1. and 2. pic, homeleg, stats were to us clearly
    3. pic was to us slightly, 4.pic - you see)
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-fkfa.jpg

My team made a homeleg 1:1, but... at halftime we had 5:0 SoT, keeper saved nothing. At the end, it was 7:5 SoT to me, one save by his keeper, 4 by mine. Kidding?

If you see 3. pic... it was slightly to us... At 2.leg, there was an evenly match, but our member lost, because opponent had 4 SoT, 2 goals, 0 save... while our member had 4 SoT, 1 goal, 2 save.

Very annoying, disappoiting and... not funny.
    madflo19 likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Rookie
    Halfway through the league season, still yet to concede a goal, hopefully can continue until Game 26

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

Desert Rats FC summary report for today...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-dr-day-15-results.jpg

The Champions League match was an almost Troll, only a late goal by Patrick Tillmanns saved the day for the Rats. Perhaps better luck in the return Leg. Desert Rats four points in the Associations Final helped the Association to a resounding 32-2 win, and they have already amassed enough points to promote to Gold 3. In the League, the Rats are now eight points ahead at the top after a defeat for the 2nd place team today, and have players at the head of the Top Players lists.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-l08-league-round-13.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-s15-l08-league-round-13tp.jpg

Most of the goals scored are shared among the usual suspects, the Management have previously not had such a prolific scorer as Patrick Tillmanns in their teams...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-playing-squad-top-goals-round-13.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 03-19-2017 at 08:30 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

1. half of the league is done.

so far so good

Season 90 - Are you ready?-mid.jpg
    pcmacdaniel, madflo19 and talisman like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    Season is going well as we hold a 1 point advantage atop the league, 3-0 agg. advantage in CL round of 16 and are in the semi-finals of the cup. I do miss the old cup draw, where if I had a really high quality team like I currently do, I was playing managers that were +2 or +3 levels in the cup. I usually didn't win the cup, but when I did it felt like a really good accomplishment.

In associations, we lost both in the final, but i'm proud of the boys for fighting hard. We came up against an impossible opponent, as all six had very impressive skews on their players. I was a 14% underdog against a team that had stats such as 500% speed, 300% shooting, 200% passing and so on, w/ several grey stats at low % values, some as low as 1%. Given that, I knew getting any points was going to be difficult, but was hopeful for a draw and the boys gave it their all. Ultimately, we lost the away leg 0-2, but controlled the match, with 58% possession and out-shot the opponent 21-9. My keeper has had a problem with leaking goals for several seasons now and unfortunately that trend continued. In the 2nd leg it was more of the same, as we had 61% possession, and outshot the opposition 21-16, but lost 2-3. It was scoreless at the half, but we fell behind 0-2, before scoring a pair to equalize before losing at the 87' minute. Overall the association lost 4-31, but it was blatantly obvious that something fishy was going on with the opposing associaiton, as i've shared in earlier posts and in the vent thread. We were underdogs by a margin of at least 13% in every single matchup, why I don't know. Could just be a bad draw, but I wouldn't be surprised if the opposing managers were using the personal trainer when they saw their opponents as well. It is what it is, and hanging tough with such a powerful opponent is something positive to take away from this matchup.
    Level 40 Manager

1st half of the season is gone and AC Milan is doing very well
    1st place in the league,with 8 points ahead of 2nd,3rd and 4th place and still involved in the other competitions
    The winning streak is at 74 and hopefully will keep growing

Finally van Basten signed his last contract

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast