Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree981Likes

Thread: Season 90 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Vinnie Jones ?

Attachment 79527
    Nah - Paul Gascoigne, 1991 FA Cup Final - what would have happened if he hadn't torn his cruciate in the tackle and been carried off...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Waaau.. what the !!!! suddently I goes berserk!

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg

and today league king

Season 90 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 03-23-2017 at 04:56 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Games done for today.
    A bit sour taste.

2nd team angry sheep lost in the league from the 3rd of the league. I fell on 2nd position but there is room to get the title. Good I have already reached cup final as first leg was an enormous 5-0.

With Clover13 I play champions league against a near 8star team. At half time I was winning 3-0 and it seemed that I outclassed the oppo. Unfortunately without changing anything (oppo manager away) oppo managed to score 2 goals.
    Although I was the one terrorizing their defense as AM said game ended with a 3-2 score, which is not bad but it is not good the way it came. Let's see how the second league will go.
    Champions is my only and main target in order to participate next season as I am tanking.
    Unfortunately remaining oppos are +1 star near 8star teams
    Season 90 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-03-23-20-59-03-663.jpg
    madflo19 and Killroy like this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Mixed fortunes for Desert Rats today...

Desert Rats played an away League match against 11th position, and won 5-1, with goals from Maximiliano Arcamone, Eulogio Noguera (2), Emerson de Alencar Arraes and Filip Andersson. The win maintains their lead at the top of the table. Patrick Tillmanns and Kostadin Marinov were rested today, but that didn't stop them dominating the 'Top Players' tables.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-l08-league-round-17top.jpgSeason 90 - Are you ready?-s15-l08-league-round-17tp.jpg

Just as in last season, with Desert Rats playing in a +1 level Champions League, in the Quarter-Final they come up against a team that has had an easy time of upgrading their squad. When the competition began, their opponents this evening were 55.0 (80.0%) Quality, now they're 62.5Q (110.2%) - in contrast, the Rats have gone from 55.2 (80.7%) to 59.7 (98.9%). Match preview:

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-champ-mp-qf1-tottenham.jpg

Match report:

Season 90 - Are you ready?-s15-champ-mr-qf1-tottenham.jpg

Level +1, Q +11% - what do you expect? Desert Rats first defeat of the season.

Thanks to madflo (and others) for their support today.
    nash123 and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

We talk a lot of our amazing offensive player... but:

Today I want to talk about my defensive. This week (3.week of the season), my whole defensive is doing really well - no goal conceeded. Okay... you can say, good keeper - of course, that's right. BUT... my defensive stopped almost everything.
    I don't want to show all screens, last four (of five) games are enough.

All of the opponents manager were watching and managing.

1.pic was CL 2.leg, won 0:4
    2.pic was league at cup, 7:0 (I really don't know, what he I did. I thought, he used illegal formation, but he his formation was okay)
    3.pic was league against 3.place, won 0:7
    4.pic was CL 1.leg of quater finals, won 7:0.

Season 90 - Are you ready?-def.jpg

This is an amazing performance. A big thanks to my defensive players, your performance is noticed!!!
    Last edited by nash123; 03-23-2017 at 09:01 PM.
    Killroy and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Yes, the defence often gets overlooked. Just checked on Desert Rats - 21 clean sheets out of 35 matches so far this season. That's not all the Goalkeeper...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Yes, the defence often gets overlooked. Just checked on Desert Rats - 21 clean sheets out of 35 matches so far this season. That's not all the Goalkeeper...
    Classic eleven conceded just a goal after 22games or so.. Keeper now the 4th best player in the league. But the defenders helped a lot too, there is an Aerial defender and a Defensive wall, so goals have to be conceded most times from open play.... A bit difficult if I am stronger

Hakurei United has called it a season for pretty much everything. They have a chance to win the cup but not for anything else. Now I might deliberately finish 5th just so I can go to the NML...
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

League report

Wow, GK got an injury, never have seen this before...

Season 90 - Are you ready?-untitled.jpg

Season 90 - Are you ready?-1.jpg

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast