Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March

Pro
    We need an update on the transfer market asap. Right now it takes a lot of the fun out of the game. Only 3 five star players for sale the whole time. The rest is four and 3 stars. This is on level 23 and on level 37. If you want people to spend some tokens, better get some better transfers please.
    lespa likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    We need an update on the transfer market asap. Right now it takes a lot of the fun out of the game. Only 3 five star players for sale the whole time. The rest is four and 3 stars. This is on level 23 and on level 37. If you want people to spend some tokens, better get some better transfers please.
    We don't need and i love seing you ( and others ) moan and hate lol

[Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March-screenshot_20170321-083456.jpg
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-21-2017 at 06:36 AM.

Addicted
    Oh and don't forget the negociation list is full of 99% players lol

Pro
    Hoho Kaizer Frans,

Get of your high horse please. This is not a whine. I am stating a fact about the transfer market. As far as I know there has not been news about the transfer market that it will be limited to 4 five star players only. So my comment is legit. Ask for an explanation first before patronizing me.

The best part of the game is the transfer market. Simple as that. There is nothing more exciting then finally scoring that Nordgen you really like or finding that 18 yr fast trainer. By limiting the transfer market to 3 five star players of 30-33 yr old and 1 18 yr old fast trainer of **0 quality the excitement has vanished for me.
    madflo19 and lespa like this.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Addicted
    You speak as if you were the world's center by saying : "WE need ...." ( how many people are you in your head ?)

Or by saying: the best part of the game is ...

No best part of the game is not what you said , it is only your personnal feeling , stop speaking as if you were the representant of all the top eleven user .

As for me , the best part of the game is the training and i love buying young nordgens even if they are 3 or 4 stars to train them !

Maybe it is at you to get off the horse ... just a though

Good stuff

Sent from my TECNO R7 using Tapatalk
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Addicted
    You will certainly say i am agressive like others already said in previous threads or like a moderator said me in PM . I don' t want to be agressive but forum user's behaviour make me becoming like that by believing they are the world' center and always complain or moan ...

How many part of top11 users do we represent in this forum ? 0,0000001 % ? Why many of forum user speak as their though were the though of all top 11 users ?

Why do you think Nordeus make this update ? Because Nordeus collect suggestions by other way than this forum , and if this update has come , it' s because many people wanted this ...

^
    [Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March-screenshot_20170321-103430.jpg

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Famous
    I'm with you Killroy! New way of TM is a joke...
    Killroy and madflo19 like this.

Pro
    Ok, cool down Kaizer. The way you react tells more about you then you think. A normal person would not think a thing about "We need...." and especially not with a schizophrenic remark like yours. As I said I am pointing out a flaw in the transfer market right now. Not whining, not b.tching, no moaning. Just stating a FACT. The transfer market has changed and we don't know why. There has not been a remark about it. It just changed and not in the best way according to my humble opinion.

I am going to give you credits that I had to say "I think that the transfer market is the best part of the game". So relax, take a chill pill, do not react unnecesarely agressive. Your second post is ok. I don't mind a good discussion and from a certain point of view you are right also. So lets shake hands on this and be friends and enjoy this game without reacting to volatile. Peace bro.

PS How does your transfer market look right now? Also just a few 5 star players?
    Last edited by Killroy; 03-21-2017 at 10:44 AM.
    FC Knudde:

FC Killroy:

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast