Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March

Rookie
    Cant connect how can i use the ?. And alr3ady uninstalled. Maybe server is overloaded atm

Hello, thank you for the new update, but how about the suggestion shared in Twitter, specially match friendly etc...
    Thanks
    Cheers
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #13
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkybg View Post
    Cant connect how can i use the ?. And alr3ady uninstalled. Maybe server is overloaded atm
    Uninstall the app, then reboot your device and reinstall Top Eleven again from your app Store. Make sure you have enough free internal space, also.

That should do the trick. If you still can't connect don't hesitate to contact out Support team here. Ingame Help button ("?" button, next to Settings) won't work for you if you can't connect, unfortunately.

Famous
    So we have an update in transfer market too! Nordgens all the time (2-3 max and mainly "old"...)! oooh wait... They are 3-4 stars only...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrov2g View Post
    Amazing Top Eleven! <3

Here is Video Version of the update:
    great for T11 blind players

Ok seriously now, useful update.
    I spent half the time for watching my daily vids.
    Like it was before the previous update.
    good job
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Can I suggest ring-fencing the no.1 jersey for goalkeepers? It looks stupid when there's a winger or striker running around wearing no.1.

Another suggestion is placing the 'yellow card' graphic somewhere else because it covers up the live action when a vital free-kick is being taken
    112000, talisman and lespa like this.

Quote Originally Posted by CazzmanionDevil View Post
    Thanks Guys fir the update but can u guys consider match replays or a view replay of the matches played. This will definitely take it to the next level of gaming.....
    Yes, I agree to this and it would make the game more interesting. Not every time we get to attend the match but would love to see what happened during the game.
    Amoun likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by gslgregory View Post
    Another suggestion is placing the 'yellow card' graphic somewhere else because it covers up the live action when a vital free-kick is being taken
    Agree on this one as well.. Yellow card or red card blocks the view of the game...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gslgregory View Post
    Could it be placed in the assistant managers mouth, see if it stops so much useless advice coming out of it?
    lespa likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast