Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March

Famous
    Cool to have the video issue fixed. It was so frustrating to have to untinstall/install the app 20 times a day just to get 5-6 greens. Very good job indeed!
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post

PS How does your transfer market look right now? Also just a few 5 star players?
    [Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March-screenshot_20170321-140443.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March-screenshot_20170321-140536.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March-screenshot_20170321-140603.jpg

[Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March-screenshot_20170321-140710.jpg

Yes only a few 5 stars players like for everyone .

What i like is having nordgens all day long even if they are 3 or 4 stars , cause i train them .

I know why many of you dislike this new TM , the bad side is that you must check the TM more often than before to find the five stars players you want at the roles you want ...

I assume someone will open a new thread dedicate to this topic and it will make the same thread like the famous thread " bring back old transfert market " two years ago ( 102 page ) .

I am not again a come back of the old TM , but with nordgens all day long it would be great !

But i assume to generate nordgens all day long the deadline of auctions must have been short . That' s why there is only a few 5 stars players in 59 min than in 3 hours , logic ....
    Last edited by Kaizer Franz; 03-21-2017 at 01:10 PM.

There are very few 5* players in my Auctions, and I cannot see further on than those ending about 50mins time (I used to be able to see 2 hours and more) - a new 'feature' of this update?

I can stand the 25-30 second videos, but there is one round in the UK that runs for over 3.5 minutes ("Gold Coast"), and even if you get to the end of it, you still don't get your player updated. Whenever it comes on now, I immediately terminate it and try again...
    Last edited by talisman; 03-21-2017 at 01:35 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by gslgregory View Post
    Another suggestion is placing the 'yellow card' graphic somewhere else because it covers up the live action when a vital free-kick is being taken
    Make it smaller and tuck it into the half opposite the action, for example:

[Official] Top Eleven v5.4 - 20th of March-new-action-graphic.jpg

This applies to all these graphics - substitutions, goals, yellow and red cards, offside, etc
    Last edited by talisman; 03-21-2017 at 01:55 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Pro
    Just checked the transfer market again. 4 players of five stars. Highest quality **3. 3 old farts and 1 young player at level 23. At level 37 only 4 mediocre players of 27-28 years old.

But the important thing is, we get an update but no update about this change? Why wouldn't they mention stuff like this?

@Talisman: I so agree with that proposition.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by gslgregory View Post
    Another suggestion is placing the 'yellow card' graphic somewhere else because it covers up the live action when a vital free-kick is being taken
    You just tap on it when that graphic appears and it will disappear,but I also agree with ur suggestion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    112000 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Keep it up 👍👍👍

Apprentice
    This is weird, I thought only happens to me but apparently to everyone else. Only 4 five star players on the auction everyday and they are old.

The video ads is very smooth guys
    let me invade your space, i'll scored

No videos at all. They don't load. Not sure if this came up with the update , but for the past 4 days videos don't load. If one loads - it's a corrupted , non-playable one.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast