Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Like Tree62Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Auction Event!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #41
    Moi
    Aaaand the event is finished!

What do you guys think after this week? Regardless of what you thought when it just started, now that you had more time to play and bid with this rule active, do you like it or prefer the old system?

Dreamer
    Old system is much better.
    Crazy guys are bidding on same player multiple times in 1 round, jacking the price up and then dropping out and reclaiming their tokens.
    There should be some resource deduction on bidding to avoid crazy auctions.

Much prefer the usual system. The prospect of getting your tokens back distorted the bidding, and the restriction on the number of 5* players available was most unhelpful.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post

What do you guys think after this week? Regardless of what you thought when it just started, now that you had more time to play and bid with this rule active, do you like it or prefer the old system?
    Personally, I haven't used the new feature because my team was already prepared.

I would love if this feature was active in the first days of the season when everyone builds up their squad. This way, even if you lost an auction you could get a second chance in finding the players needed. Plus, you wouldn't completely run out of Tokens if something went wrong.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Dreamer

Didn't like it didn't use it. What we all appreciate I think is an explanation of the reduction from 30 to 25 videos for greens
    axd23 and dave1311 like this.

I don't like it. The noooo risk approach is unappealing to me..!
    nash123 and madflo19 like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Say yes to create a winter market in middle season with discounts and so.

Vote yes for a market 0.3. LOL

The new transfer list was much better. I miss it already
    112000 likes this.

Worst thing ever.
    madflo19 likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

It is 28 th march today..i ve bid on a player but lost the auction...the thing is that I havent returned my tokens ..how will i get them back?
    Last edited by mekale; 03-28-2017 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Wrong spelling

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast