Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17

I think it is futile venting any kind of frustration at losing the old version, as the decision has been made and the powers that be, won't be listening to you or I. However, I am astonished that changes have NOT been made while both versions have been running side by side, that makes the new version better and satisfies the clamour for elements of the old version in it.

Given that this game reaches an international audience, my suspicion is that it has become too big and the decision which affects us all, has been taken to save costs and that's fine. Money speaks louder than anything else, but I have seen this with other online games and they have all gone by the wayside in terms of popularity.

I only play the new version when I am out and about. The old version I play on my laptop at home. I won't be going through the aggro of installing the new version on the laptop, mainly because I have other applications to keep me interested, so I will go from being a full time player, to just a part time player from next Monday. It's a shame, but it is a price the game plays for updating elements of the game that detracts from managerial enjoyment, such as choosing which training to do (old version), rather than have it done for you (new version)... where's the fun in that????????

So it is no more RIP Top Eleven

goodbye old browser version you will be sadly missed! no more power training

Quote Originally Posted by swelzfc View Post
    We demand that you implement Club History in the new version before retiring the old!
    seriously why aren't they doing this with the new version?? I don't get it, Club History is a great feature and now it's gone...please bring it back and implement it in the new version, Nordeus! The old browser version will always be better because of that cool feature
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    hmm, new era for me as supporter.
    From 200 supporting games to my friends daily, dropped to 10.
    Sorry guys, my fingers aren't enough slick to do that thing in my mobile
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I forgot about that and I didn't get to do a screenshot.
    Nice...
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678