Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17

[Official] End of Support: Flash browser version - Apr 17-old-canvas-te-gon-banner-pop-up.jpg

Hi Managers,

On April 17th, the old Flash browser version of Top Eleven will be retiring and will no longer be available.

This was a very difficult decision, as we know many of our longtime Managers enjoy playing on the old version of Top Eleven. However, the decision will allow us to focus our efforts on improving the updated Top Eleven and building new features going forward.

Your clubs will be waiting for you in the updated version of Top Eleven on web browser and supported mobile devices (iOS and Android)! We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your continued support of Top Eleven.
    rjaymen68011 likes this.

The worst thing that you can do...damn...

Dreamer
    Agree.. this the worst thing that you can do. Don't end it pls

---P.s the ability to choose individual training skills like old cersion must be implimented into the new version

---some people don't have money to buy strong PC
    Last edited by Ioannis Boulakas; 03-22-2017 at 11:16 AM.
    ZWANY 04, Alexinho and abmu like this.

Please can you now prioritise the inclusion of the 'Club History' feature in the 'updated version' as that is what most managers who use it go back to 'old version' for...
    axd23, nash123, czero and 7 others like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Well I guess, R.I.P. power-training.

On a serious note, I think that elements of the old version like season and all-time stats as well as number of fans must be implimented into the new version.
    Alexinho, abmu, lespa and 3 others like this.
    Manager of Παναθηναϊκός Α.Ο (Panathinaikos A.O) currently playing at level 18.

Yeah WORST thing you could had ever do////Our Club History will no longer be available unless you implement it in new version BEFORE you do this thing.....We wont be able to see unbeaten records, most goals from a player in the club's history and so on etc etc...So any insight about this ?
    CM-16, Bunzo, Alexinho and 2 others like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Totally agree!

If you turn off old version, before clubhistory, fans, flaggs,... are in the new version, it's the really worst decision so far...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

If the suggested things won't be added to new version, then losing old version in a Big mistake. ( Many users have suggested, that many things from the old version should be added to new version...)

The only reason, that you lose the old version is : However, the decision will allow us to focus our efforts on improving the updated Top Eleven and building new features going forward.

Are you serious ? We have tons of loading and running problems with new version. ( Users are often disconnected and some of the managers can't even load the new version. ) You should fix those problems before closing the old version...

I'm guessing that you'll go ahead with this NO MATTER WHAT I SAY
    What I WILL say is If you DO end support to the old version - I WILL quit the game.

If you don't have time to do both then delete the NEW version.

Famous
    I'm so sad
    lespa and Alessio Fitch like this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast