Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Angelo Pascual Garcia

Thread: Can you go into negative money ?

Post Can you go into negative money ?

I was bidding on a player today, and as always if anyone has put a bid on I check their budget and level. The guy I was buying was $1.04m and a guy who was at a level below me had bid $1.02m but only had 936k budget to spend. This guy was also bidding in the subsequent knockout rounds - Can you bid for a player you haven't got enough money for?

Rookie
    I tried and i was told i do not have enough money to do it. Maybe that guy has a Sheikh hiding somewhere in his pocket!

Yes you can during biding process and you have 7 days to return to positive balance otherwise the system starts to sell your players.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Rookie
    no, he can not make offer if you do not have money for that. but for example a player worth 1.5M, 1.3M at auction is, you have 1.3M, just do offer if after the auction to continue the heats the price will increase player, you're not going to have enough money but you can continue token to bet on the player.

concluding, what matters is if you have money to make the first offer to the player if the player then raise the price, you can keep trying to hire you but you stay with a negative balance.
    Dragons FC

Season 1 - 1st place
    Season 2 - 1st place

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpin-Jackflash View Post
    I was bidding on a player today, and as always if anyone has put a bid on I check their budget and level. The guy I was buying was $1.04m and a guy who was at a level below me had bid $1.02m but only had 936k budget to spend. This guy was also bidding in the subsequent knockout rounds - Can you bid for a player you haven't got enough money for?
    Yeah I also have negative money but I could get it back by selling 2 4 star players who were crap,I suggest increasing your stadium capacity and maximize the ticked price[I have 422 fans and a 200 capacity stadium]and try to bid on players last minute
    Pignalosa Ciro likes this.
    My team
    AfricanPaceFC
    Season 1=13-4-7
    First place in the league

Yes, you can go into negative money. This only happens if you're as example in Round 5 of bidding and you have less money than the player is worth in Round 5. If you had more money than the player was worth at your first bid, you are able to bid. If you don't have enough money to bid on a player on the first bid you can't bid.