Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: auctions

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    I usually bid in the last second all the time, even when people have already bid. Both to troll people and to secure I'm first ahead of the next round incase they decide not to bid anymore
    yeh but its easy to catch them out, bid quick for a few rounds then make it look like your not bidding anymore and then bid in the dieing seconds.

Also trolling, really lol???

they are cheater that hack tokens and want to show off they got lots of tokens. I would do it too if I had lots.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

Two reasons.

They give up or they ran out of tokens.

Personally, I've been in a position where it goes on for too long, and I just give up mainly because I rather not lose more tokens to a person who probably has no problem "reloading" their tokens. I've also experience where the other person takes it to the point until the other person runs out of tokens.

Sometimes, I feel like some of these players are bidding to "hoard" the players. They don't really need them, but they just want a full 4 or 5 star team.

My worse experience was yesterday. Going through 4 rounds (if I'm not mistaken), and the other person still has tokens. I gave up in the end because clearly that person has a lot more tokens than I do, and I was running out of tokens. It wouldn't make sense that I continue bidding, would it?

Sometimes, the bidding process makes me want to quit the game. You work hard to earn the tokens, but in the end, you don't win the bidding. There was a season where not a single player I bid for, I won.

Quote Originally Posted by herdo View Post
    Do you mean once you have bid on the round? I hate that, if ive bid on the round i really dont see the point in my opponent waiting til the last few seconds to bid, why not just bid after ive bid, secure the next round
    yeah. Why they think that they will win in the last second? They will have more risk if the internet connection is no good. I used to bid in the first seconds so many guys thought I had a lot of tokens so They stopped biding

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    they are cheater that hack tokens and want to show off they got lots of tokens. I would do it too if I had lots.
    I was under the impression that you cannot hack tokens.

Assuming that you cannot hack tokens, these people are just idiots, plain and simple.
    CameraLagg likes this.

I actually like how the auctions work here. But when people bid multiple times I actually do get scared because it means they have a lot of tokens so it does work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CameraLagg View Post
    I actually like how the auctions work here. But when people bid multiple times I actually do get scared because it means they have a lot of tokens so it does work.
    Here is my advice on auctions: if you want the player bad enough, it doesnt matter what other people do as long as you only bid once per round. They can waste tokens if they want. Just be the first to bid in each round and after a few rounds, you have set a precedent and once you dont bid first in a later round, they think you give up and you hit a late bid with 2.5 seconds left and win. It works 90% of the time and I dont lose many tokens because of this. I usually try this in rounds 7-10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12