Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    How do you overcome this obstacle? I have beaten him home and away in the league to get win the league about 4seasons ago... He would be looking to revenge.
    its still possible..i did it few times b4...but also ur lucky day is important that he's offline....Just pray for that,bro..good luck
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.

Pro
    Nordeus hates me again. I can totally dominate games. I can attend. I can not attend. It doesn't matter. Troll season all over. League match with my main team went sour.

Possession 61-39
    Shots 17 -9
    On target 7-3
    Saves 1-1
    Endscore 1-1

My second team has a very hard time in the CL. First match.

Possession 76-24!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shots 21-9
    On target 10-4
    Saves 1-5
    Endscore 2-2

Next match where the A.. Manager says that the advisary is stronger. This is an away match
    Advisary - me
    Possession 46-54
    Shots 11-23 !!!
    On target 4-5
    Saves 4-2
    End score 2-1 SIGH SIGH SIGH. please more hate RNG of Nordeus.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Desert Rats Day 5 report.

The stench of Troll was rendolent around the 'Rathaus' today in both the matches that Desert Rats FC played.

First up was the second Champions League Group match, against a +1 Level side with poor Quality, and it was only a free-kick goal in the 83rd minute that gave the Rats any sort of parity, let alone trying to win the thing.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-champ-cc-gr2-ludicrous-ac.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s16-champ-mr-gr2-ludicrous-ac.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s16-champ-pr-gr2-ludicrous-ac.jpg

Substitutes Kostadin Marinov and Patrick Tillmanns each rated 6.3 for their 33 minute stint on the pitch. Both 'keepers made 5/8 saves, yet one gets 6.3 and the other 7.5?...

In the league match, goalkeeper Badr Cruz made his debut and put in a MoM-winning stint to keep Desert Rats in the match. Kostadin Marinov netted to give the hosts a slender win, on the day that two of the other three teams that were on 100% records along with the Rats suffered home defeats.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-league-cc-r03-jesus-fc.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s16-league-mr-r03-jesus-fc.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s16-league-pr-r03-jesus-fc.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-06-2017 at 08:08 PM.
    nash123 and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

There is a text of wall incoming, because it happened a lot today:

-) After the performance drop of Weigl, I talked to him... ähm... I tried, because he didn't say a word, what's wrong. I don't know, if something happens at his family? Or it's his age? Maybe drugs? I warned him, I can't count on him, if I don't know what's wrong.
    but nothing, so I made a hard decision: He couldn't be a sub anymore, he became a res. So, it's the comeback of Alvarez. Maybe some of you remember: This guy was the perfect sub (season 8-12), but with the income of da Silva, he couldn't keep his place. Later a bit more.

-) At league, the chinese tokenbuyer and 1.russian TB (my opponent from yesterday) played against each other... it ended 2:2, BUT the chinese guy watched, the russian didn't watch. Chinese was a lot better, but the efficiency was to the "bot"-team (surprise, surprise): 16% to 67%. Good for me, but it shows again that broken engine. -.-'

-) At league... Costa was simply brillant: 3 goals, 3 assists (at 7:0-victory). He was so good, the AM noticed him twice.
    And... Alvarez is the perfect sub...
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-am1.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-alvarez-1.jpg

-) At CL, we won 9:0... (opponent was there), Costa scored 5, made one assist. After league, I thought, this season I've a got good AM... it seems, I'm wrong. (5 goals, but he was noticed with one assist... )
    Did I say, Alvarez is the perfect sub?
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-alvarez2.jpg

Season 91 - Are you ready?-am2.jpg

-) I hope, Costa shows his greatness again, tomorrow ... first we play against the chinese tokenbuyer, second game, we have to "repair" the troll result.

-) Finally, Kraxner also scored two goals today, 15 more to reach his career goal of 600.
    madflo19 likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

What is wrong with my team ....*thinking*

Peter in a bad form

Team stopped playing

Hmm

Home Guard Day 5 report.

Home Guard FC played a home League match this morning, having a large Quality advantage over their opponents. They found scoring hard to come by in the first-half, but obviously put their scoring boots on during the break, and ran out 6-0 winners. Hudson Mendes Ribeiro got greedy and bagged four goals, Kevin Sohn and Samuel Njewel picking up the scraps.

As the poor relations in their Champions League Group, Home Guard are aiming for the Super League slot rather than try for qualification to the CL knockout stage, but they produced a stunning performance away at a team some 10% better Quality, and won 1-0. Samuel Njewel scored the vital goal in the 53rd minute, and the defence then put in an awesome shift to protect the lead thereafter, DMC Juan Pablo Mendes earning MoM for his efforts.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-07-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    Kaizer762 and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Today, we played against the chinese guy... he was a little bit stonger (~5%). I decided to not watch the game on my own. I logged in with the account of my wife (if it went wrong, I could jump in) ... and we won. We had a very good efficieny against a high 9* keeper -> 50%. Opponent was there.
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-thewin.png

That was a big step to win this hardcore league: 2 wins against tokenbuyer, 5 point ahead of this two. The 3.TB struggled tonight, made only a draw, so we are also 2 points ahead of them.

The only thing, what makes me wonder: what the hell is going on at Nordeus HQ? Do they smoke too much weed? We have a chinese tokenbuyer, who made a single point against two weaker teams, while this teams were unmanaged during the game. My motivation is down to bottom, but how does he feels right now? He spend (a lot?) of money and his chance to win this league not that good anymore. Maybe he buys more and pushes more, but even he will beat me at the 2.leg, he will be 2 points behind me...
    Yes, for sure, it's good for me, but where is the fun to play against the kind of guys, if all you have to do, let the AI win? That's the best way, to destroy this game - is it the goal of Nordeus?
    madflo19 likes this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Today, we played against the chinese guy... he was a little bit stonger (~5%). I decided to not watch the game on my own. I logged in with the account of my wife (if it went wrong, I could jump in) ... and we won. We had a very good efficieny against a high 9* keeper -> 50%. Opponent was there.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thewin.png 
Views:	41 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	80313

That was a big step to win this hardcore league: 2 wins against tokenbuyer, 5 point ahead of this two. The 3.TB struggled tonight, made only a draw, so we are also 2 points ahead of them.

The only thing, what makes me wonder: what the hell is going on at Nordeus HQ? Do they smoke too much weed? We have a chinese tokenbuyer, who made a single point against two weaker teams, while this teams were unmanaged during the game. My motivation is down to bottom, but how does he feels right now? He spend (a lot?) of money and his chance to win this league not that good anymore. Maybe he buys more and pushes more, but even he will beat me at the 2.leg, he will be 2 points behind me...
    Yes, for sure, it's good for me, but where is the fun to play against the kind of guys, if all you have to do, let the AI win? That's the best way, to destroy this game - is it the goal of Nordeus?
    It feels bad man, I cannot describe it. This season I tank, so I do not max out my bonuses and play with the same formation with fully tired players. Strangely, I won 2 of 2 games in +1 CL lol. This guy must also be a heavy heavy token buyer as he has a 9* GK. I cannot imagine how it pains him. These trolls will increase more for sure. My conspiracy theory is it is either related to exploiters case or they accidentally ruined the engine after the latest updates. Nothing more comes to my mind. What annoys me is it also effects the donators.

12 goals today for The Legend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    gamer5289, Killroy and nash123 like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Pro
    Hey madflo,

What does your league look like? Marco van Basten is just incredible
    madflo19 likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10