Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    matches against top 5 ... equal good teams quality .. results?

Attachment 80251

sorry but the seem totally random ! predetermined?
    An in-build tiredness quotient that afflicts teams that have two matches within 3-and-a-bit hours, no matter what changes you make or how much condition and moral boosting you do in the interim period.
    Gert Funck and CM-16 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    An in-build tiredness quotient that afflicts teams that have two matches within 3-and-a-bit hours, no matter what changes you make or how much condition and moral boosting you do in the interim period.
    Dooh!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Todays report, start with the positive things:

+) Costa scored 3 times, made his 800. career goal.
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-costa.png

+) At league, my team made a really good game against 1.tokenbuyer (he was slightly stronger). We won 0:2 away, my keeper saved ALL!!! Costa and Weigl scored. Opponent watched.
    Tomorrow, the chinese tokenbuyer and my opponent from today play against each other - if he will go for the league (and doesn't want, that he wasted a lot of ressources), he has to win.

-) At cup, we played vs 22% weaker opponent, we never struggled last few seasons. Today... we got our first troll result. The same keeper, who saved ALL!!! at league game, made not a single save against that weaker team. We took the lead, suddenly the opponent scored 3 times... with the first 3 SoT. after 3:1, SoT were 3:4 to us, but oppo-keeper saved all.
    Luckily we made a 3:3, but we had 8 SoT, keeper saved 4.
    Weigl... who has a rating of 8,7 average over the last 5 games (and scored one against the tokenbuyer in league), was rated 5,1.
    finally stats:
    34% - 66%
    11 - 21 shots
    5 - 8 SoT
    60% - 38% efficiency
    4 - 0 saves

btw... oppo didn't watch.

I really lose my patience, so I made a decision: If I got trolled out again against a (much) weaker team, while the opponent give a **** on his game, I'll quit. I know, Nordeus doesn't care about me, a single user, but I don't waste my time anymore on such a broken engine/game.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Season started a bit mad for my teams, which asre ridicoulsy low level compared to all of yours!

My second team CENTRAL NORTE started with a quite troll result in cup against a 40% weaker team, a 4-4. Return match, with same formation and tactic except goalkeeper was a 8-0 victory.... no comment.

Main team, METAL THUNDER, got his first defeat in second match of league, 3-1 against a similar quality team, like 2% better. Surprise for me was at half time my team had 10 shots, 0 of them in target. Finally 4 SoT out of 17 shots, what i think is a quite low rate. But in general MT is having lots of problems to score even against weaker teams in cup. I tried to go with same team as past season but seems strikers forgot how to score!
    Bunzo and Brian Dang like this.

My champions league match yesterday was one of the most painful games I ever played on TE... I was 11% weaker and had things under control, but I was away from home and battery went off.. Guess what... I lost 3-2..thanks to those that were there. We appreciate you we bounced back today with 2clean sheets

Peter has scored just one this season ...The new scout signing and Posi are making things work for now, hopefully I am gonna bounce back 😁

13 goals in 6 matches for van Basten,not his best start of the season,but not bad at all

This guy i bought this season is doing really good,he played only 1 game from the beginning,all the other matches he came of the bench and always scores
    Today he came in 67 min and he scored 2 in 5 minutes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brian Dang likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Cup reports

Home Guard FC played a home Cup 1st Leg match, and won 6-0. Matias Rolando bagged another brace, Yves Ndjengue, Hudson Mendes Ribeiro, Juan Pablo Medina and Hekmat Fadhil the others.

Desert Rats FC had AM Recommend players today - for the first time in a while, Goalkeepers were recommended, and the Management couldn't resist...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-am-recommend-day-4.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-dr-badr-cruz-79t.jpg

Kevin McKibben has departed for new adventures with another club.

For the away Cup match, Aaron Taylor was preferred to the new recruit, as now is not the time for experimentation. Facing a side with slightly less Quality, the match had 0-0 written all over it, and thus it came to pass...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-cup-mr-r32-1-ac-springy.jpg
    madflo19 and Brian Dang like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I'm going to be away for the majority of the upcoming season but I have stumbled across a formation that reminds me of 2004 Chelsea.
    So far I have seen an abundance of team counterattack animations that nearly always lead to goals.
    I've also yet to concede since using it, even with a 3* GK in for 2 matches against opponents within 10% Q.
    It's a 3-2-1-3-1 but I won't give anymore details just yet.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s31streak.jpg

Hopefully I will be able to log in every few days and keep my training levels up.

I'm closing in on full world class physical drills now at training level 81.
    Gert Funck and Brian Dang like this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

How do you overcome this obstacle? I have beaten him home and away in the league to get win the league about 4seasons ago... He would be looking to revenge.
    Brian Dang and HoofDaddy like this.

Famous
    So update Brian Dang FC news

League: Lost 0-2 today to a extremely strong team..1st lost after 2 wins..dropped from 1st to 5th..hahaha
    CL: Won all matches
    CUP: mostly through since we won 4-0 away game to 1 level above team

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast