Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Home Guard FC played their 2nd Leg of the Cup away, and had a comfortable time of it. Ryan Mitchinson continued at left-wing in the absence through injury of the first-choice winger, and scored the opening goal, before becoming the third injury victim in three days. Brice Morel and Milos Jovanovic scored the other goals in the first-half, the visitors being three goals up at the break. Striker Supachai Sunthornpit came on at the beginning of the second-half playing out of position in replacement for Mitchinson, and joined Hekmat Fadhil and Jovanovic again in scoring goals, Home Guard winning 6-0 and progressing to the Quarter-Finals 9-0 on aggregate.

The Management had a problem for the League match of the day, trying to find a counter-formation to 4-3N-2AMW-1 that will fit the players available, three players being on the sick list - two left-wingers and a right back - and the other right-back being suspended. In the end, 4-4-1-1 was chosen, Yves Ndjengue being tried for the first time at DR and MC Alban Haag playing up as a makeshift AMC. Home Guard posted a 2-0 win, Haag and Brice Morel supplying the goals in a four minute period in the latter part of the first-half.
    Gert Funck and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Lukáš Ledecký View Post
    How did you change some of his stats to 1% ?
    Every season, he lost 20% to all stats. Gray abilities have a penalty, so the older the player, the less he learn... in this case, I try to show it (it'a just an example):

age grayskills

18 y.o. 100%
    19 y.o. 80%
    20 y.o. 60%
    21 y.o. 40%
    22 y.o. 20%
    23 y.o. 1%
    24 y.o. 1%
    learned keyattributes

+25%
    +25%
    +25%
    +20%
    +20%
    +15%
    +15%
    keyattributes at age

125%
    130%
    135%
    135%
    135%
    130%
    130%

The keyattributes raise very fast in the early days. If the player learn something after the game, it's everytime keyattributes (can't remember, they learned a gray skills).

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

50 goals,18 assists,13 MoM in 20 matches for MvBasten.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    nash123 likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Our 1.game today was really tough. It was at league against the last TB.
    We won 0:1, thx to Costa. He made an amazing shot at 3'. He could have scored 0:2 after a really good cross from Alvarez, but it went over the bar.

My scout also spotted an very interesting young ST. He has the same first name like Kraxner. I think, this is an omen (right wording?).
    (We bought him for 1T. )
    I only think about to train him AMC...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-newst.jpg
    madflo19 likes this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

Desert Rats FC played an away League match against the 3rd place team, and lost their 100% record and conceded their first League goal of the season as they drew 1-1, Patrick Tillmanns scoring the equalising goal with 11 minutes to play.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s16-l09-league-round-9-top.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s16-l09-league-round-9tp.jpg

Home Guard FC were away in the Champions League, playing the heavyweight Quality side that so embarrassed them in the first Group match. 0-1 down at the break, they were heading for pole position for the Nivea Super League spot until the home side had a player sent off in the 61st minute, and Juan Pablo Medina converted the spot-kick. The home side retook the lead with a quarter-hour remaining, and the Home Guard Management turned everything off in a bid to maintain the status quo. You can't keep a good team down, however, as his charges defied all known convention and scored two classic counter-attack breakaway goals, from Alban Haag and Brice Morel, in the last 10 minutes to win 3-2...
    Last edited by talisman; 04-12-2017 at 07:13 PM.
    nash123 and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

2.game of the day was CL.

It was at first half a close game, but finally we won 4:0, 3 goals by Costa.

Thx to all supporters in both games.
    madflo19 likes this.

updates every new season
    I don't buy token.

retired

FA (Platinum)

First time playing at Champions League(hope a continue like this)
    Clean Sheet
    Wonder boy gain star

Enviado do meu SM-J106H através de Tapatalk

666 assists by MvBasten
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-vb666.png
    Cloverfield likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Desert Rats FC ensured their qualification for the knockout stage of the Champions League as Group winners after a comprehensive 6-0 home win over the 3rd place team in the Group. After a goal-less first-half, the sending off of the opposition DMC opened up the visitors defence, and Patrick Tillmanns (3), Charlie Howell, Kostadin Marinov and Mukhtar Hassan took advantage.

Home Guard played an away League match against 5th place, Jeffrey Knubben (2), Brice Morel (2) and Sam Parkes scoring in a 5-0 win.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-s02-l02-league-round-9-top.jpgSeason 91 - Are you ready?-s02-l02-league-round-9tp.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    666 assists by MvBasten
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vb666.PNG 
Views:	35 
Size:	23.0 KB 
ID:	80560
    i took that and paste it in my team dressing room as an inspirational poster. Target for my player to beat. Every season looking for that wonderkid, one day it will come🤔. Such a phenomenal and inspirational player👍
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast