Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

we 4th vs the 3rd, draw 2-2 in a match that we dominated absolutely, but they scored thanks to a penalty and a corner.

Tomorrow the 1st and 2nd play against each other and we are 3 points from the top, in the 4th place, so for now target accomplished.

Famous
    pathetic...

Attachment 80604

ooh and i finished (manipulated) 3rd place @ CL coz two loantrickster (got them @CL too)... let them fight for CL trophy ... let's try NIVEA league! change for change sake, never been there
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 04-14-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Desert Rats FC played an away League match against the 12th place team, and won 4-0 with goals from Mukhtar Hassan, Patrick Tillmanns, Charlie Howell and Madalin Vlasiu. Their closest challengers drew at home against 3rd place, so the gap at the top has widened to 3 points. Even better news is that the Rats host the challengers in the League tomorrow, and the visitors will be short two vital players due to them being sent off today.

The final Group round of matches of the +1 Level Champions League saw Desert Rats away at the 2nd in Group, the reverse fixture earlier on being a 1-1 draw in which the Rats had to come from behind. This time, there was no recovery, but the Rats had a jolly good go at it. The home side was playing a distorted 4-3N-3 with the defence shifted over to the right and the midfield shifted to the left, so the Management decided to go for 4-5-1V defensive/counter initially to see what the situation was. The real danger wasn't the defence or midfield, but the strike force, and the Rats found themselves 0-3 down after 27 minutes, and floundering. A stiff talking to at half time prodded the visitors into some retaliatory action early in the second half, the wingers combining for Markus Szupper to net a Patrick Tillmanns cross, and Moritz Maiwald punished some foul play by the home defence to reduce the arrears to one, but that was it. The hosts added a fourth goal late on and Desert Rats slumped to ther first defeat of the season, 2-4, but it didn't affect the final Group standings as they were four points clear at the top at start of play.

Thanks to the cheering section for support today, including madflo, and Gert and his Cat.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-14-2017 at 04:33 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Last match of my CL group, makes me very nervous.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-04-14-10-31-03.jpg

My league is too close for comfort, too. Pueblo is lower Q than teams in 2-7.
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-04-14-10-32-41.jpg
    Bunzo and pcmacdaniel like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Last match of my CL group, makes me very nervous.
    You're still in the CL whatever the result. If you win by 3 goals you're in the top half of the draw, otherwise you're playing the Group H winner in the bottom half.

Good luck!...
    Last edited by talisman; 04-14-2017 at 04:40 PM.
    LeManiaque and pcmacdaniel like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    You're still in the CL whatever the result.

Good luck!...
    I am worried about losing 0-3, wouldn't that put me in 3rd place? I beat Gia Khuong both legs.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I am worried about losing 0-3, wouldn't that put me in 3rd place? I beat Gia Khuong both legs.
    Champions League Rules - 1-on-1 results before Goal Difference. Because you beat the 3rd place team twice, it doesn't matter what your goal differences are.

Champions League rankings - Top Eleven be a Football Manager
    Last edited by talisman; 04-14-2017 at 05:15 PM.
    LeManiaque and Darren Power like this.

I tried to fix the champions group so I move to Nivea, in order to avoid an impossible tanking team.
    And I failed because the other team needed a win against 20% lower oppo and failed

Season 91 - Are you ready?-2017-04-14_20.09.59.jpg
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-2017-04-14_20.06.46.jpg
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    Aaaaand CUT, CL is over (manipulated)

last game was my mixed of low subs + low youngsters + fillupper oldies*** + % manipulators

behold:

Season 91 - Are you ready?-lev23lastcl.jpg

NOW! Head to the NIVEA MEN LEAGUE! Where dropped out from CL two good teams (115% and near 110%) rest of them high 5* but my next oppo gonna be low 5*

YAAAY!

***When u r "forget" 2 renewing expiring players u get 3* oldies @ 1st day of new season
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Great day for us:

We won CL away 0:3, so we finished CL-group stage without conceeding a goal.

At league, we made a 0:9 win against 11.place.

dnag played vs 2.TB, and it ended 2:2, so we are now 2 pts ahead. if we win tomorrow against dnag, it's really great. But this will a really hard game.
    Bunzo and achiie like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of