Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

And of course we have this again. FFS.Season 91 - Are you ready?-img_0334.jpg
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Redesign

Agüero,Higuaín,Dybala watch out, this wonderkid is on fire

Enviado do meu SM-J106H através de Tapatalk

Today, we had another great day.

We won at league, Kraxner scored once.

After the preparation for the CL, Kraxner wanted a meeting. He said "I'm really thankful for all you've done for me. I'm thankful, that I play the 15. season in this amazing club, with this amazing guys. You give me the chance to reach my target of 600 career goals, what I'll do. I also won so many trophies, there's nothing more to do. It's time to go after this season. Now it's time for my wife and my kids. Thank you for all." It was stunning... I couldn't say a word.
    "I know, your scouts looking for a young talent. The only reason to stay another season would be, you won't find somebody."

At CL, he showed again, why we can't find a replacement easily - he scored a hattrick, now he has 593 career goals.

I really respect his decision, but I also thought about telling the scouts, to let it be... or I don't let him play anymore, so he has to stay another season.

Other news of the day: Costa scored 5, assisted 5. Alvarez is an amazing sub...
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-alvarez.jpg
    Last edited by nash123; 04-10-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

What more can I say? ohh..manager was absent. When he was present in the first leg I beat him 2-1
    Last edited by Awe Imoleayo Peter; 04-10-2017 at 09:48 PM.

Desert Rats and Home Guard reports.

Home Guard FC played two matches today, the first in the Champions League, and they struggled against a team they comprehensively beat only two days ago at the Home Ground. Left-winger Samuel Njewel made headlines for all sorts of reasons, scoring the equalising goal six minutes before the break - the home side having taken the lead in the 6th minute - getting booked after half-time, and then three minutes later, going off injured. Mathias Rolando got a second equaliser towards the end of the second-half as Home Guard recorded a 2-2 draw. With the top three in the Group separated by only two points, the race for position is still wide open.

Desert Rats also had an away Group match in the Champions League, but their progress was much easier. With a 6-0 win in the bag from the match two days ago, the Rats made hay again, going one better with braces from Kostadin Marinov and Patrick Tillmanns and singles from Madalin Vlasiu, MoM Moritz Maiwald and Shaun Ruel. With the 2nd and 3rd in the Group drawing again, Desert Rats are now 4 points clear at the top of the Group.

Home Guard were on the back foot early in their evening League match, having two players booked in the 4th minute and conceding a penalty, which the home side duly converted. Striker Brice Morel soon equalised, but the visitors struggled against a defence riding their luck until the 25th minute, when midfielder Kevin Sohn converted a Morel pass, and the floodgates opened. Left-winger Ryan Mitchinson, getting a rare start in place of the injured Samuel Njewel, netted a hat-trick, and MoM DMC Milos Jovanovic scoring from a free-kick to make the final score 6-1 to Home Guard.

Desert Rats have finally found the turbo-boost button in the League, a satisfying 7-0 win away at 8th place adding to their nap hand yesterday. The wingers are getting moving too, Kostadin Marinov registering his first hat-trick of the season, striker Shaun Ruel and right-winger Patrick Tillmanns both bagging braces as the forward line truly clicked for the first time this term.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Valle de Escotia won 2-3

Kelloggs as AMR scored twice, 14' 48 Fekete assited by Avellaneda in 43' they scored 36' and 55' 1st to draw 1-1 then the definitive 2-3.
    3rd win in a row.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-j7-valle.jpg

Morning tranfer!

Season 91 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2017-04-11-06-56-11.jpg

But dribbling is there any effect eccept the nice icon
    czero, nash123 and HairDryer like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Today, we had another great day.

We won at league, Kraxner scored once.

After the preparation for the CL, Kraxner wanted a meeting. He said "I'm really thankful for all you've done for me. I'm thankful, that I play the 15. season in this amazing club, with this amazing guys. You give me the chance to reach my target of 600 career goals, what I'll do. I also won so many trophies, there's nothing more to do. It's time to go after this season. Now it's time for my wife and my kids. Thank you for all." It was stunning... I couldn't say a word.
    "I know, your scouts looking for a young talent. The only reason to stay another season would be, you won't find somebody."

At CL, he showed again, why we can't find a replacement easily - he scored a hattrick, now he has 593 career goals.

I really respect his decision, but I also thought about telling the scouts, to let it be... or I don't let him play anymore, so he has to stay another season.

Other news of the day: Costa scored 5, assisted 5. Alvarez is an amazing sub...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	alvarez.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	49.3 KB 
ID:	80481
    May I see Alvarez skills table?

Pro
    I have a feeling that this is another lost season. I am out of the cup. The league is just crazy where my 6 star team is just mediocre. Beat the number 1 of the league with 4-0 though, so there is some hope but I am in sixth right now.......

Champions league is out of this world. Nothing I do can go right. I am up against the number 4 of the poule. Only obtained 1 point so far against me. A game I should have won but he was more lucky. It was the away match so what could happen? A lot apparantly. 2 animations for him, rest for me. Should be fine then right? WRONG!!!! Hit the pole, keeper stopped my striker who broke through, etc.....

Stats of the game
    Possession 57 vs 43
    Shots 25 vs 16
    On target 7 vs 5
    Saves 4 vs 3
    Endscore 0-1
    His only shot that isn't blocked is of course a goal. RNG hates me this season. AGAIN!
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by 112000 View Post
    May I see Alvarez skills table?
    For sure, but remember, he also was a great sub in his early days, while the gray skills were around ~80%. example 1 - season 85, example 2 - season 85
    Season 91 - Are you ready?-alvarezskills.jpg

I bought him at my 8.season (it was season 83, I think), 99%, 18.y.o. and he came with MR/AMR and Shadow Striker. I trained him ST, but I think, he never played ST. He mostly plays AMR and was subed for Weigl (in his early days) and now, for da Silva.

Today, no replacement for Kraxner spotted.
    Last edited by nash123; 04-11-2017 at 10:21 AM.
    112000 and LeManiaque like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of