Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Like Tree865Likes

Thread: Season 91 - Are you ready?

Only 5 points separate the 1st and 8th positioned the teams after 7 games.

I do not like this day from first minute.

A super tanker team in my league, with no wins and all loses, decided to play with main team ....

I am the only league competitor who had to live this

disappointed
    Last edited by Cloverfield; 04-11-2017 at 02:30 PM.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    I do not like this day from first day.

A super tanker team in my league, with no wins and all loses, decided to play with main team ....

I am the only league competitor who had to live this

disappointed
    I had similar last season. Guy was tanking for 2nd consecutive season, but put out best side against me.
    Also I have seen teams that tank for associations "forget" to change back to losing formations on Mondays!
    Cloverfield and Bunzo like this.

No this was on purpose , he also switched his formation from yesterday to counter only me.

And it is not only the points, but in case of final draws, my competitors defeated him with 8+ goal difference. .

The only good thing is that I have not played against my competitots so i still have a chance if win them.

But I have a great disadvatange this season league
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Desert Rats FC played the 2nd Leg of their Cup Round of 16 tie at home, just needing any sort of win to go through after a thrilling 3-3 draw in the 1st Leg. Kostadin Marinov put the hosts ahead in the 25th minute, turning in a cross from fellow-winger Patrick Tillmanns, but the visitors quickly equalised. Even then, the Management wasn't unduly worried, as the away goals rule would save them if the Rats failed to score again. In the second-half, defensive right-winger Jim Henderson made all that discussion moot when he fired home from long range, and Desert Rats booked their Quarter-Final berth 2-1 on the day, 5-4 on aggregate.

Strikers on the list for the Assistant Managers Recommendations, and the Management spent some time weighing up all the options before purchasing Charlie Howell, and then releasing Maximiliano Arcamone.

Season 91 - Are you ready?-dr-charlie-howell-79t.jpg

The referee was kept busy in the the home League match, dishing out no less than 5 yellows and three reds, making the match more of a procession than a contest. The first yellow appeared in the 9th minute, the visitors right centre back being the recipient. Three minutes later, the right back was sent packing with a straight red card and midfielder Moritz Maiwald converted the penalty. Charlie Howell kept up the long Rats tradition of debut match scoring, finding the net after 22 minutes. Toward the end of the half, things started getting serious as the opposition AMC was sent off and Maiwald added a free-kick goal to his set-piece repertoire. Maiwald completed a hat-trick by scoring one from open play on the stroke of half-time, finishing off a left-wing move and cross from left-winger Eulogio Noguera. After the break, another penalty after a yellow-card infringement, and Maiwald's match total climbed to four. Just after the hour mark, the right centre back transgressed again, and his day was done after a second yellow, and another free-kick sent into the net, again by Maiwald, who then missed a gilt-edged opportunity for a double hat-trick after another yellow-card infringement by the visitors, sending the free-kick over the cross-bar. Jim Henderson added his second goal of the day late on as Maiwald turned provider, and there was just enough time for the Man-of-the-Match to blot his copy-book with a caution, the visitors' set-piece ball going wide of the post, much to the relief of the defence. Desert Rats' 7-0 win keeps them three points clear at the top, but still chasing their nearest challegers goal difference target due to their low scoring in their early matches.

Thanks to madflo for his support today.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-11-2017 at 04:32 PM.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloverfield View Post
    No this was on purpose , he also switched his formation from yesterday to counter only me.

And it is not only the points, but in case of final draws, my competitors defeated him with 8+ goal difference. .

The only good thing is that I have not played against my competitots so i still have a chance if win them.

But I have a great disadvatange this season league
    I have had this issue as well. Tanking becoming more of an issue. New association exploit. For a start I would reduce association tokens by half and redistribute over half via lg cup and cl. Particularly league to reduce likelihood of tanking. Any one else have ideas to motivate people not to tank? Extra rewards 4 winning runs?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

600 goals!! Amazing

Normal people … believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Nordeus believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet

Home Guard have a selection dilemma for tonight's League match. After three days of injuries the walking wounded and ineligibles mean a 4-4-1-1 formation with a makeshift AMC will be fielded...

Season 91 - Are you ready?-hg-inactives-day-10.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I don't know, how to discribe our day...

We won both games against two hard defending teams, without conceeding a goal. That's very good, but:
    It wasn't the day of Kraxner (0 goals/assists) and Costa (2 goals, 0 assists).

We didn't spot a replacement for Kraxner.

Tomorrow, we play against the last tokenbuyer, but I don't think, this will be that hard... I think, the hard game will be 12.round against dnag.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    For sure, but remember, he also was a great sub in his early days, while the gray skills were around ~80%. example 1 - season 85, example 2 - season 85
    Attachment 80490

I bought him at my 8.season (it was season 83, I think), 99%, 18.y.o. and he came with MR/AMR and Shadow Striker. I trained him ST, but I think, he never played ST. He mostly plays AMR and was subed for Weigl (in his early days) and now, for da Silva.

Today, no replacement for Kraxner spotted.
    How did you change some of his stats to 1% ?

Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast